Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Steam ID
    Durgular
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Crispy View Post
    I guess, still have PTSD from ironstove that last game though.
    I don't think ironstove signed the last game?
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Sorry didn't count last game as a game, I meant the day 1 doctor claim game

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Anyway, as long as nobody spergs out, today the play is to not lynch anybody.

I have a very bad feeling that town power will choose desperato, then kill a town killing them both. If we lynch a town we can potentially have 4 dead town in one cycle.

vote no lynch

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Yeah I was referring to v2 of this game. Asoul entered with the same opening and turned out to be town.
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    Yeah I was referring to v2 of this game. Asoul entered with the same opening and turned out to be town.
    Well I'm day 1 reading him as very slightly scum leaning, but I'm sure that will change.

Steam ID
    Durgular
    I'll be able to play this game pretty no lifey until like six and then I'll be busyish until eod with gf/real life. I won't be as active as I'd like to be but I should be able to read and post in the morning.
    Thank you for your time.

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Crispy View Post
    Well I'm day 1 reading him as very slightly scum leaning, but I'm sure that will change.
    Why are you sure that will change?
    "I already am eating from the trash can all of the time. The name of that trash can is Ideology."
    -Electro "White Power" Wizard

"Look at these hands. Are they small hands?"
    -zerfax

Accomplishments

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Why are you sure that will change?
    Cause it's pretty ignorant to stick to day 1 hunches, also this post is the only one that stuck out to me

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Once the game gets rolling things are sure to change

Beyond Grantlike
    It sounds like you are townreading me in an attempt to be amicable.
    "I already am eating from the trash can all of the time. The name of that trash can is Ideology."
    -Electro "White Power" Wizard

"Look at these hands. Are they small hands?"
    -zerfax

Accomplishments

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    It sounds like you are townreading me in an attempt to be amicable.
    No, I'm scum reading you solely from that feign ignorance post you had at first. It looks like you are pretending to not know how roles work just so someone with a role power corrects you, there fore telling you that they are possibly a power. If your mafia then you already know 3 of the 6 power roles holders, making this a much easier process.

However, me and you are the only ones to make any posts of relevance of the game and only 3 people made more then 2 posts (I think). So I think it's too early to come to conclusions

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    If I was amicable I would be role-playing as a pirate

Beyond Grantlike
    Everyone in this game should understand fully how the power roles work after the discussion early in last game's thread.

i'm not entirely convinced that no lynch is the best move btw.

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepitMello View Post
    My understanding of people who dislike the no lynch move is that it essentially gives scum a free day.

My understanding of no lynching is that if people don't have any idea who scum would be that no lynching isn't a great option but is superior to mislynching.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepitMello View Post
    No lynch is not the best move in this set up with this player pool. We want to lynch in the pool of weak/anti-town players on whoever we have the biggest scumread on. For now, I'm just gonna sit on j-crispy, because I feel like he needs to be a policy-lynch.

lynch j-crispy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    Of course, Mexicans that just crossed the border with burrito in hand and blacks in the ghetto are so smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Actually, Can Morlocks Be White? These Are The Tough Questions

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Obviously 1 > 0 > -1

Flop also mentioned that no lynching gives us no information on the state of the game. I agree with the fact that no lynch reduces our info but we don't really gain anything from mislynching either (unless you can tell who is scum from vote counts which I guess is valid)
    Thank you for your time.

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    No lynch is not the best move in this set up with this player pool. We want to lynch in the pool of weak/anti-town players on whoever we have the biggest scumread on. For now, I'm just gonna sit on j-crispy, because I feel like he needs to be a policy-lynch.

lynch j-crispy
    I kind of wanted to policy lynch crispy before the game to prove a point, but he has also been pretty innocuous this game and hasn't done anything annoying.
    Thank you for your time.

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    Obviously 1 > 0 > -1

Flop also mentioned that no lynching gives us no information on the state of the game. I agree with the fact that no lynch reduces our info but we don't really gain anything from mislynching either (unless you can tell who is scum from vote counts which I guess is valid)
    The problem this game is that alot of players in this game metalynch, ruining any information we can get

wish we didn't have no lynch as an option, really distracts all of us from actually figuring out who is scum. now people will just not post much and we'll no lynch to avoid mislynching

Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast