How about this Cavs man

Legod>Jordan

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Isnt the name J-crispy from Impractical Jokers Season 1

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    It's from a highschool nickname, there is also a terrible rapper that goes by that name too

My favorite rappper with a j in his name is ice jj fish
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    Durgular
    were finally getting to the point where people who didnt grow up with jordan think they can compare other players to him.
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

sure wish the clippers were consistent
    Dendi Mafia Power Rankings Top 10 of All-Time

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Trans people are mentally ill and should be treated as so. Also make up about 0.03 of the Earth's population. A lot of attention for a bunch of faggots in denial.

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    were finally getting to the point where people who didnt grow up with jordan think they can compare other players to him.
    The problem is that Jordan was only good when there wasn't that much talent. The minute Kareem, bird, and magic left he was good . He wouldn't be as good today

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepitMello View Post
    sure wish the clippers were consistent
    I have a feeling that this is the last year of relevancy. Injuries are catching up fast

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Crispy View Post
    The problem is that Jordan was only good when there wasn't that much talent. The minute Kareem, bird, and magic left he was good . He wouldn't be as good today
    are you actually making the argument that there wasn't talent between 92-98? That era had serious talent and it fell off in the early 2000s when that awful Nets team made the finals multiple times.
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Steam ID
    capgrass
    Lmao jcrispy is a post-Jordan fan

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    are you actually making the argument that there wasn't talent between 92-98? That era had serious talent and it fell off in the early 2000s when that awful Nets team made the finals multiple times.
    I'm saying that he was the last of the super star talent left in that era. Of course he would still be great. But could prime Jordan win 6 champs now? Could prime Jordan even do what LeBron did in 2007?

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    However I don't think Jordan's mom would suck a his teammates dick tho

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Prime Jordan won six championships in six years and took a baseball/gambling vacation in between. So no, he could not have done what LeBron did in 07 and not win a championship
    Thank you for your time.

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Prime Jordan won six championships in six years and took a baseball/gambling vacation in between. So no, he could not have done what LeBron did in 07 and not win a championship
    Jordan had an amazing supporting cast.

LeBron had a beatup Ilgalskis who was like 35 and Larry Hughes, and Mo Williams who was really wanted to be a rapper anyway. No matter what if you switch them spurs sweep cause the spurs are almost always good, but I think prime Jordan would have trouble with a bad team

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    nice thread jcrispy (jones)

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Lebrons 08-09 playoff run was the greatest sustained playoff performance of any player ever

He carried that Cleveland team on his back
    Last edited by kanye; March 9th, 2017 at 03:53 PM.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Also Jordan benefited hugely from the fact the illegal defense rules back then prohibited zone defense and where you couldn't load up the strong side a la Thibodeau so he would just iso 1v1 unless he was against the pistons or Knicks who would just beat the shit out of him

He also had an amazing supporting cast

Jordan is a top 5 player ever--probably top two--but Lebron is the greatest to ever do it.

No other top player has pulled off an upset over a team like last year's Golden State.
    Last edited by kanye; March 9th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.

Godlike
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Crispy View Post
    Jordan had an amazing supporting cast.

LeBron had a beatup Ilgalskis who was like 35 and Larry Hughes, and Mo Williams who was really wanted to be a rapper anyway. No matter what if you switch them spurs sweep cause the spurs are almost always good, but I think prime Jordan would have trouble with a bad team
    ilgauskas was 31.

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Steam ID
    Durgular
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Also Jordan benefited hugely from the fact the illegal defense rules back then prohibited zone defense and where you couldn't load up the strong side a la Thibodeau so he would just iso 1v1 unless he was against the pistons or Knicks who would just beat the shit out of him

He also had an amazing supporting cast

Jordan is a top 5 player ever--probably top two--but Lebron is the greatest to ever do it.

No other top player has pulled off an upset over a team like last year's Golden State.
    You can make the same case that LeBron benefits from being in the league at a time where there is no enforcer role, the hand check rules are completely different, and medical treatment/self care are exponentially better.
    Thank you for your time.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast