Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 267
  1. #181
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    606
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Dario Saric = GOAT

  2. #182
    Wicked Sick Sammyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,048
    I would be heartbroken to not have porzingis, but can you imagine if the 76ers drafted porzingis instead of okafer and than had a healthy embiid/simmons... fucking Porzingis/Saric/Embiid/Simmons+1 lineups

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    606
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Hoping the Sixers can get Malik Monk or Josh Jackson

  4. #184
    Godlike swaggy_berale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,507
    Steam ID
    i eat pears
    Minnesota is clsoing a deal with casspi, if that goes well - timberwolves will be a contender for western division championship by the next season

    PG- rubio a decent guard with good ast/to ratio and an ok scorer
    SG/SF - Zach LaVine hopefully will heal from his acl injury and practice in the offseason, could possibly transition into a 3 and give omri that sg dome 3's position
    SG - Casspi to slam three pointers / midrange jumpers; he got KAT, Dieng and even Wiggins to rebound his possibly missed shots
    PF - wiggins driving well into the paint with his certain explosiveness and agility
    C - Karl Anthony fucking Towns. Can't spell TOWNS without OWN. That dude is legit as fuck, definitely shaq/kareem tier center man, look up the fucking stats

    Casspi provides bench depth as well, and it's never bad to have that going for your team

  5. #185
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,727
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Casspi has always been underrated imo he's not amazing and doesn't play defense but he's a useful role player to have especially relative to his contract value
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    606
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggy_berale View Post
    Minnesota is clsoing a deal with casspi, if that goes well - timberwolves will be a contender for western division championship by the next season

    PG- rubio a decent guard with good ast/to ratio and an ok scorer
    SG/SF - Zach LaVine hopefully will heal from his acl injury and practice in the offseason, could possibly transition into a 3 and give omri that sg dome 3's position
    SG - Casspi to slam three pointers / midrange jumpers; he got KAT, Dieng and even Wiggins to rebound his possibly missed shots
    PF - wiggins driving well into the paint with his certain explosiveness and agility
    C - Karl Anthony fucking Towns. Can't spell TOWNS without OWN. That dude is legit as fuck, definitely shaq/kareem tier center man, look up the fucking stats

    Casspi provides bench depth as well, and it's never bad to have that going for your team
    LOL

  7. #187
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,727
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Yeah Towns is amazing. 2nd or 3rd best center in the league behind Jokic and maybe Gobert

    Got exposed on defense this year tho

  8. #188
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,727
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    That being said Minnesota will not be good until their defense isn't #30 in the league holy shit they have zero plus defenders on their team besides Rubio

  9. #189
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,727
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    ALso they need to get rid of Wiggins he's not good and takes away precious possessions from Towns
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    606
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    yikes

  11. #191
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Yeah Towns is amazing. 2nd or 3rd best center in the league behind Jokic and maybe Gobert

    Got exposed on defense this year tho
    Do you not consider Anthony Davis a 5?
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

  12. #192
    Quote Originally Posted by ferry View Post
    yikes
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

  13. #193
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,727
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    AD has underperformed these last two years. I'd put Towns very slightly ahead of AD this year though the AD of 2 years ago wipes the floor with every center this year other than Jokic
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  14. #194
    Wicked Sick Sammyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,048
    Kats a more efficient scorer but davis still gets 3 more rebounds, 1 more steal, and more free throws as well as better defense. Towns isn't ahead of AD yet.

  15. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    606
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    AD has underperformed these last two years. I'd put Towns very slightly ahead of AD this year though the AD of 2 years ago wipes the floor with every center this year other than Jokic
    Is this irony

  16. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    606
    Steam ID
    ClearComms


    yea guys big under-performance this year at 28 ppg and 12 rpg

  17. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    606
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    How do you mention Gobert and Jokic but not Hassan Whiteside or Demarcus Cousins even what is HAPPENING

  18. #198
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,727
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Quote Originally Posted by ferry View Post


    yea guys big under-performance this year at 28 ppg and 12 rpg
    You're using per game stats to compare players rather than per 36 stats and advanced stats like TS%, TO%, WS/48, and BPM smh. Davis has underperformed relative to two years ago mainly because his efficiency has deopped, his turnover percentage increased, and his defense got slightly worse. Doesn't mean he isn't a top player, just means that Towns was probably better than him this year.

    Whiteside was very good last year and dropped off this year because his efficiency dropped after being asked to do too much on offense. His defense isn't as good as his block numbers and reputation advertise because he's actually just a block hunter who doesn't rotate well or move in space particularly smoothly.

    http://bkref.com/tiny/kVkRm
    https://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/RPM

    Notice who's at the top organized by WS/48? By RPM? Hint: it's not Demarcus, who isn't particularly efficient for a C and turns the ball over too much to be the best center in he league (though he is very, very good.)

    Jokic is a top 10 player in the league (really more like top 5) hyper efficient on offense and averages six assists per game while simultaneously not being a sieve on defense. Gobert is the leagues best rim protector and its best overall defender along with Kawhi and Draymond who's also hyper efficient on offense despite being a low volume player.
    Last edited by kanye; March 20th, 2017 at 05:26 AM.

  19. #199
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,727
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Just as a tip anytime you use per game stats to compare players you end up looking stupid/not knowing anything about basketball because per game stats don't indicate player productivity at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  20. #200
    Good Ole top 5 player on a team with a losing record
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •