Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 267
  1. #201
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,499
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    Good Ole top 5 player on a team with a losing record
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/CHI/1987.html

    :thinkingemoji:
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  2. #202
    Holy Shit
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,241
    I'm in Oregon and even I admit cp3 is better than lillard
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

  3. #203
    Holy Shit
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    6,241
    Steph Curry is overrated and doesn't bring the same game to playoff and finals games
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

  4. #204
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,499
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    I don't think Curry is overrated really

    CP3 is better than him in every season but the prior one however
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    54
    Steam ID
    Druguser7888
    I don't think curry is good enough to get pass a healthy Cavs this year

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    54
    Steam ID
    Druguser7888
    Actually I think they lose to the spurs if Durant isn't 100% ( he won't be he always heals slow)

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Just as a tip anytime you use per game stats to compare players you end up looking stupid/not knowing anything about basketball because per game stats don't indicate player productivity at all.
    Your argument is weak as fuck lmao. You come off as just slither sabremetric spouting drone who doesn't actually watch games or something it's actually insane

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Jokic is a top 10 player in the league (really more like top 5) hyper efficient on offense and averages six assists per game while simultaneously not being a sieve on defense. Gobert is the leagues best rim protector and its best overall defender along with Kawhi and Draymond who's also hyper efficient on offense despite being a low volume player.
    Lol ok dude stop

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    "Jokic is a top 5 player because he's hyper efficient on offense".

    I think you listen to too much talk radio, Kanye

  10. #210
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,499
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    *uses per game stats*
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  11. #211
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,499
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    I'm actually 100% sure I watch more NBA games than you do and know more about basketball so I'd avoid making yourself look like an idiot by quoting per game statistics and shitcanning advanced stats because you have trouble understanding them
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  12. #212
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,499
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Jokic is a top five player because he's pulling a .65 TS% with 22 point , 6 assists, and 8 rebounds per 36 while having one of the best offenses in the league running through him both as primary scorer and playmaker.

    He also plays competent enough defense where he's a break even on that end
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  13. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Yeah you're fucking insane sorry hahaha

  14. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Jokic is a top five player because he's pulling a .65 TS% with 22 point , 6 assists, and 8 rebounds per 36 while having one of the best offenses in the league running through him both as primary scorer and playmaker.

    He also plays competent enough defense where he's a break even on that end
    Per 36 hahhahah

  15. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Please stop

  16. #216
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,499
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    What is it like to devote most of your brain processing to breathing manually
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  17. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    What is it like to devote most of your brain processing to breathing manually

    Well thanks for voiding your already shit argument hahaha. You're a little too insecure. Instead of posting on nadota and reading basketball reference, watch a game
    Last edited by ferry; March 20th, 2017 at 03:04 PM.

  18. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    GOT YA



  19. #219
    Wicked Sick J-Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Posts
    1,243
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Jokic is a top five player because he's pulling a .65 TS% with 22 point , 6 assists, and 8 rebounds per 36 while having one of the best offenses in the league running through him both as primary scorer and playmaker.

    He also plays competent enough defense where he's a break even on that end
    jokic might turn into a top 5 player, he is too young though and needs to develop

    The greek freak, Porzingus (whatever its spelled at), jokic, ingram, russel will be the greats in 4~ years

    Kyrie too, the dude is only 24 holy shit
    Spoiler


  20. #220
    Wicked Sick J-Crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Posts
    1,243
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Also, whats the game to watch?

    OKC vs Warriors or wizs vs celtics
    Spoiler


Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •