Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Holy Shit capgrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,755
    Steam ID
    capgrass

    Kiev Regional Qualifiers


  2. #2
    Godlike GabrielC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,528
    Steam ID
    GabrielC
    I remember when this forum was so active.

  3. #3
    Godlike GabrielC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,528
    Steam ID
    GabrielC
    I think SA qualifiers are very funny and more interesting than NA qualifiers , so u guys might wanna watch it.

  4. #4
    Godlike Amercchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,581
    Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    we are in the other thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    before u respond to that, please paraphrase the thought process that went through your head before posting that and then try to say it out loud without feeling like a fucking retard

  5. #5
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2,295
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielC View Post
    I think SA qualifiers are very funny and more interesting than NA qualifiers , so u guys might wanna watch it.
    its just a bunch of teams and stacks playing with awful ping on brazil server.

  6. #6
    Holy Shit capgrass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,755
    Steam ID
    capgrass
    grant cast

    but onyx not looking great vs col

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,250

  8. #8
    loda si so bad

  9. #9
    Godlike Amercchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,581
    Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    does anyone else think that freedom shoudlve picked voker instead of silencer
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    before u respond to that, please paraphrase the thought process that went through your head before posting that and then try to say it out loud without feeling like a fucking retard

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    does anyone else think that freedom shoudlve picked voker instead of silencer
    ?
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

  11. #11
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,733
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    -2

  12. #12
    my boy Grant holding it down on the cast go coL or something
    HAIL ZORAN
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`

  13. #13
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,733
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    CHARLIE SUCKS ASS AT MAFIA

  14. #14
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,733
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    HOW DO U LOSE TO NAHAZ MAFIA

  15. #15
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,733
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    Y-YOU'RE LEGS ARE MOVING, THEY'RE TWITCHING, TWITCH CHAT IS MOVING FAST. ccNc IS FUCKING MAFIA.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrielC View Post
    I remember when this forum was so active.
    yeah that was all me and you tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ad7uck. View Post
    HOW DO U LOSE TO NAHAZ MAFIA

  18. #18
    Godlike Amercchi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2,581
    Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ad7uck. View Post
    Y-YOU'RE LEGS ARE MOVING, THEY'RE TWITCHING, TWITCH CHAT IS MOVING FAST. ccNc IS FUCKING MAFIA.
    I was laughing so hard and ccnc going on charlie
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    before u respond to that, please paraphrase the thought process that went through your head before posting that and then try to say it out loud without feeling like a fucking retard

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    loda si so bad

  20. #20


    humble ass nigga
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •