Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    hi guys i updated the real rankings.

http://nadota.com/showthread.php?405...Mafia-Rankings

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    it is purely coincidental that jchristi is number 2 and always number 1 in my heart.

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    i mean i would host next game right now but i kind of want to play. (17 player, 15 town (with pr's) + 2 mentors https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mentor (night 0 start)(someone host this))

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    17 player games are cancer beacuse 5+ players end up losing interest.

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    (on this site where the players who would lose interest feel like bots even when theyre playing)

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    we have such a large player pool though, the goyclub game went great too. i believe players wouldnt lose interest if the game is set up to be interesting and fun, with a disciplined (soz pepper) and fair host who doesn't ban people based on out of game hate. (we make fun of him being an anarchist, that is the real reason)

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    add in cool town pr's, like guns and nurse. mafia can be a really fun and interesting game and this legion commander shit is just an embarrassing joke

Banned
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan View Post
    add in cool town pr's, like guns and nurse. mafia can be a really fun and interesting game and this legion commander shit is just an embarrassing joke
    Just host a game then dude wtf lmao

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by ferry View Post
    Just host a game then dude wtf lmao
    i want to play

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Legion could be fun with serious and active players. We don't have enough of those and ewiZ is not allowing two of them to play

Banned
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    i want to play
    Just from a spectator's standpoint, it looks like you kind of need to re-establish your right to play here. According to how others type at you, you have an abhorrent personality when stuff doesn't go your way, and even sometimes when it does. This sucks to play with in mafia. I think you should host a game or two and just be a really pleasant/good/maybe funny host and then you'll be able to ask to play again.

Just what I'd do if I was in your position tho

Can i fuckers stop spamming god damn

And you wonder why there are people that don't wanna play w you
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    brendan does need a chance to show he can chill out and play without being an ass.

i say you give him a chance this game and if he isn't behaving then u just sub him out.

jchristi played fine last game he just did some stupid shit. i think you write iin the rules no self zeusing and move on.

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Just from a spectator's standpoint, it looks like you kind of need to re-establish your right to play here. According to how others type at you, you have an abhorrent personality when stuff doesn't go your way, and even sometimes when it does. This sucks to play with in mafia. I think you should host a game or two and just be a really pleasant/good/maybe funny host and then you'll be able to ask to play again.

Just what I'd do if I was in your position tho
    There is alot more problems with just people with bad attitudes. People don't even try I'm the games anymore and need to be barred from.playing

Banned
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Crispy View Post
    There is alot more problems with just people with bad attitudes. People don't even try I'm the games anymore and need to be barred from.playing
    Nah that's not a 100% objective thing. Ppl have lives you need to understand too. The rule last game worked where if ppl don't post for a day, they get zeused. There's your solution. Brendan/You need to re-establish your status as people that other people are willing to play with.

You're acting like this is a business or something people are forced to participate in, like life. It's not, it's a game.

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    there are some players who literally have never shown the capability to play as if theyre trying as an actual mafia player who wants to win and show no capacity or will for improvement

thats the reality of this site

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    look ferry i dont know which old banned member you are but i really dont think you should be talking about this because you just dont know whats going on.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    i'd rather play with a calmed down brenda and jchristi than a lbj who suscks and doesnt wanna imrpove

Banned
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Nah that's not a 100% objective thing. Ppl have lives you need to understand too. The rule last game worked where if ppl don't post for a day, they get zeused. There's your solution. Brendan/You need to re-establish your status as people that other people are willing to play with.

You're acting like this is a business or something people are forced to participate in, like life. It's not, it's a game.
    Most of the seasoned players think I should be allowed to played and some just want Brendan to stop spamming and play.

Who are you? You have 0 idea of the DRAMA happening here

Banned
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    look ferry i dont know which old banned member you are but i really dont think you should be talking about this because you just dont know whats going on.
    I've been lurking for about 2-3 weeks in the window I made this account and when I was allowed to start posting. Pretty decent amount of time to spectate the mafia games closely (I did) and even chill in GY chat a little bit. I just offered my advice to you if you wanna start playing here w/o everyone posting negative shit at you. If you wanna take it and fix your situation then do it, or you can continue to be the type of poster you've been.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast