Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: do something

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    I know for a fact that I have around 550 (closer to 560 now) posts outside of mafia, I counted them.
    DotaKyle is a sore loser.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    iaafr and i both have a spammy nature in playing but even we only have 15 posts a day..... brendan has 85....

I also never banned you brendan. ewiz banned you from signing his game, not me.

has nothing to do with how shitty you are at mafia. it has everything to do with how annoying 85 posts a day are

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    iaafr and i both have a spammy nature in playing but even we only have 15 posts a day..... brendan has 85....
    Because Brendan has played in one of the largest mafia games, missed only one game, and has started playing mafia as soon as he made an account. Isn't that obvious???

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government."
    Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum
    Most Honorable and Respectful player

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason

I also never banned you brendan. ewiz banned you from signing his game, not me.
    You realize how posts per day is calculated right? I have had my account for a month. Played 5 games of mafia during that. Whats your mafia games/month ratio?

I actually played in THE LARGEST mafia game, not ONE OF the largest

kyle you were crying the most about banning jcrispy and brendan. You are a serial liar, lmao.

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government."
    Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore
    has nothing to do with how shitty you are at mafia. it has everything to do with how annoying 85 posts a day are
    What the fuck does this mean? all my posts are in mafia?? You are grasping in this just like how you do in the mafia games. Holy shit...

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Look i'm not going to argue. Spit-Wad can go look at how unbearable you make every single game you play and every single thread you post in.

Please ban brendan. i am so tired of having to look at the retards posts

Look i'm not going to argue. Spit-Wad can go look at how unbearable you make every single game you play and every single thread you post in.

All you do is argue and cry LMAO

everyone here is trying to be rational with you, which seems impossible.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by brendan View Post
    What the fuck does this mean? all my posts are in mafia?? You are grasping in this just like how you do in the mafia games. Holy shit...
    you... don't get it.... the reason everyone in mafia is banning you from their games is because you have 85 posts a day and no one wants to read them

Oh just shut up you moron. What age are you, twelve?

you... don't get it.... the reason everyone in mafia is banning you from their games is because you have 85 posts a day and no one wants to read them
    flop won't join so you asked for a ban on him. asoul, iaafr, and other good players don't see him as a problem.

The two biggest ragers and game throwers ewiz/kyle are the ones pushing the hardest for a ban. Stop attacking brendan and just be chill. The only reason ewiz didn't put a majority vote is because he would lose.

Napoleon Bonaparte

Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason

*loses his fallacious argument* "im not going ot argue youre so annoying!"
    look at that hahaha, you're going back to talking about mafia even though you said it had nothing to do with it.

You don't know what that number means, your math and critical reasoning skills are below the level of a highschooler man.

Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    k

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234