Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Thread: do something

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,585
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    reminder: it costs $10! to ban me

  2. #22
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    10,696
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    I'll have to look for it. It's stashed together with support or feed nudes
    did comptoncomrad give you those too?

  3. #23
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,777
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    How about u duck off for 0

  4. #24
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,777
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    It was him and darkbyte

  5. #25
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,777
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    And some other ppl who I shall not name

  6. #26
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    10,696
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    he only sent me half of them... smh...

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,585
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    ill do some 1v1 quake live bo3 duels to any challenger a la tribunal

  8. #28
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    10,696
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingdude View Post
    ill do some 1v1 quake live bo3 duels to any challenger a la tribunal
    you need to remove what you brought in. aka brendan

  9. #29
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,512
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    I'll have to look for it. It's stashed together with support or feed nudes
    Subtly calling me wank bank material isn't going to make me like you any more. I find that sort of thing degrading.

  10. #30
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,777
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    when im close and i wantt o keep going i just think of faz's face

  11. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,103
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    about jones and his retarded ass friends. they're ruining as much as they possibly can.


    pretty much ban brendan. why someone possibly has 85 posts a day is beyond me.



    also put the other jones fucks on some sort of leash please.

    ferry
    cooperativecandle
    dendi
    jcrispy
    maybe retorik
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

  12. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,103
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    this is HILARIOUS. his entire LIFE revolves around BRENDAN?

  13. #33
    Beyond Grantlike KFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    8,773
    XD
    I will show you fear in a handful of memes

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,103
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Sad Little Worm; Sad Little Slug. Dota_Kyle... Trying to get someone banned for posting on the site? Is he trying to follow some sort of herd mentality? Trying to gain Relevance by making a cool new thread?
    How would I know? I don't have a snail's Brain, I can't think like one. Dota_Kyle, on the other hand, is a Low IQ Snail... Hahaha! Well, not going to ramble on much longer but, I believe dotakyle deserves a ban and demotion from his Mod postion.
    Why? Well first off, his entire purpose on NADota seems to be making enemies and trying to get them banned, It started with Dendi and now he's trying to get Me, My friends, and people he thinks are our friends banned too. He is clearly insane with power, and needs to be shot down like raging animal. It's just sad really.
    His excuses are that I am posting too much, hahahaha? Has he ever actually played a game of Forum Mafia for real? He's probably never had a back and forth because people don't like him and don't want to talk to him no matter what. He's clearly carrying out the ingame roleplay into the outside real world here.
    My out of mafia posting has been very concise, short, and sweet. I have not "spammed" outside of mafia because I'm not a mental weakling Imp like kyle... just give up and let the real posters post.
    You don't even post outside of mafia you loser? You are too stupid to figure out why someone would have 85 posts a day, because you are too stupid to be able to write, or read even, that many posts a day.

  15. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,103
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Why are you trying to get the others banned too? They say stuff you don't like so you deem them as "Trolls" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You're actually mentally equivalent to a worm Kyle.

    "Sticks and Stones can break my bones but words never will".
    Dota kyle, a failure. Dota kyle, a loser. ( Epic fail life ) Dota kyle doesn't like what people say; so he wants to ban them? LOL. I don't like what you say either Kyle, You don't like the mafia ranks? HAHAHAHA Wanna get higher rank play better fucker.
    Give up, all your posts for the rest of your life will just be embarrassing jokes after this thread. Nobody will take you seriously any more.

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,103
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Kyle clearly can't accept new members, because he just listen the newest 3 or something trying to get them banned too for some reason (Ferry (old NADota user alt), CoopCandle (Not our friend), Retorik (Not our friend))... he's a social loser who can't handle new interaction.
    My message to the mods is this, don't ban people if theres baby or two crying for it. Look between the lines and see the gruesome detail of this whole thing; dotakyle and co.'s disgusting fetishization of power and command, his incapability of self control, and most importantly, how his reading skills are on the level of a 5 year old's.

  17. #37
    Super Moderator bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    12,043
    aren't you a mod? can't you ban them?
    remember benghazi

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    6,519
    Good luck starting a game by banning each other. You guys are actually so petty, it's sad.

    How hard is it to just do a majority vote ban instead of forcing your own agenda?

    Please get the game going so I can rank you guys.
    Last edited by Dendi; March 12th, 2017 at 10:20 PM.

  19. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    brendan
    brendan is offline
    Godlike
    brendan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    3,026
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Wongs
    0

    Sad Little Worm; Sad Little Slug. Dota_Kyle... Trying to get someone banned for posting on the site? Is he trying to follow some sort of herd mentality? Trying to gain Relevance by making a cool new thread?
    How would I know? I don't have a snail's Brain, I can't think like one. Dota_Kyle, on the other hand, is a Low IQ Snail... Hahaha! Well, not going to ramble on much longer but, I believe dotakyle deserves a ban and demotion from his Mod postion.
    Why? Well first off, his entire purpose on NADota seems to be making enemies and trying to get them banned, It started with Dendi and now he's trying to get Me, My friends, and people he thinks are our friends banned too. He is clearly insane with power, and needs to be shot down like raging animal. It's just sad really.
    His excuses are that I am posting too much, hahahaha? Has he ever actually played a game of Forum Mafia for real? He's probably never had a back and forth because people don't like him and don't want to talk to him no matter what. He's clearly carrying out the ingame roleplay into the outside real world here.
    My out of mafia posting has been very concise, short, and sweet. I have not "spammed" outside of mafia because I'm not a mental weakling Imp like kyle... just give up and let the real posters post.
    You don't even post outside of mafia you loser? You are too stupid to figure out why someone would have 85 posts a day, because you are too stupid to be able to write, or read even, that many posts a day.

  20. #40
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8,572
    Steam ID
    JabanoGavno
    does anyone recall kyles posting rate when he started posting, im sure it was similar
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    he's got to be killed, it's really that simple.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •