Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Holy Shit

Kids With Guns setup thread

Setup is here:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...Kids_With_Guns

Rules stolen from iaafr:

1. Try your best to participate. Inactive players make the game less fun for everyone.
    2. No out-of-game reasoning. Do not refer to people's activity outside the game thread as an argument for why they may be a specific faction or role. Pepper, this means you.
    3. Try to not go overboard with spamming the thread. If you are emotionally compromised, everybody will appreciate it if you step away from the game until you're more clear-headed again. IAAFR, this means you.
    4. Any questions for me should be PMed. Questions for the host in the thread will be completely ignored by the host. If you find yourself wondering why a question hasn't been answered, remember to read the rules next time.
    5. Majority will end day. If somebody realizes majority has been reached while I am absent, please let the thread know to stop posting for the day. Once somebody expresses confidence that majority has been reached and day has ended, posts following this warning post containing substantive game-playing will be considered in violation of this rule.
    6. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes will be lynched, and in the case of a tie, the lynch will be randed.
    7. No out-of-game communication regarding this game. Relevant chatzys are, of course, not considered out-of-game. If you are found to be PMing somebody anything that can be considered related to this game, you will be zeused (modkilled).
    8. Try to have fun.

Scheduling:

This will be a 36 hour day / 12 hour night game. I will aim to have EODs at 11 PM EST most days. The first day will be slightly longer, and will end on Thursday, 2/16, at 11 PM. This is a day start game, and will begin when I receive every single confirmation. When I post in the thread that all PMs have been sent out, and you have not received a role PM, please PM me that this is the case.

Sign list:

Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

Holy Shit
    oops

Scheduling:

This will be a 36 hour day / 12 hour night game. I will aim to have EODs at 11 PM EST most days. The first day will be slightly longer. This is a day start game, and will begin when I receive every single confirmation. When I post in the thread that all PMs have been sent out, and you have not received a role PM, please PM me that this is the case.
    if god doesn't have a sense of humor, why did he put a turbo-clit in my ass? food for thought

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    sign

Beyond Grantlike
    sign

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    sign

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    I really like the extra small/big player games. Gives a good concentration of variety without putting too much restriction on power role selections all while not breaking balance. Gonna be a fun game!

Holy Shit
    is brendan a game ruiner or is he cleared to game mafia need feedback thanks

there's a large number of people do not want to play with brendan but alightsoul and i are ok with it

wait no alightsoul doesnt like the spammy style either

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by reidlosyot View Post
    is brendan a game ruiner or is he cleared to game mafia need feedback thanks
    I have never ruined a game and I have always tried my best to win, some people hold grudges against me but I don't think they would call me a "game ruiner", they just think I post too much and I will be posting less this game, it's only 8 players anyway.
    By the way I have never mislynched, but that's not too hard.

Holy Shit
    if everyone is fine with u playing and u try to keep ur spam to a minimum then u can game mafia!!!

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by reidlosyot View Post
    if everyone is fine with u playing and u try to keep ur spam to a minimum then u can game mafia!!!
    I will be definitely keeping my "spam" (in whatever way you define that word) to a minimum, but I doubt EVERYONE will be fine with me playing, since they don't seem to want to give me a second chance just out of grudge. You're the host so it's your choice, I have made my defense.

Beyond Grantlike
    My vote's on letting him play this game.

sign

but need it to start after monday

if it starts before then I can't play, or would just have to afk a lot, which I ain't bout
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    The women signs a contract when she creates the baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    William Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar' has a lower rating than the aotd.

Banned
    Steam ID
    freakofnatureXXIV
    Am I allowed to play two games at once? I doubt I have the time but just curious anyway.

Holy Shit
    i dont see why you couldnt if u could keep everything straight

1. iaafr
    2. alightsoul
    3. brendan
    4. jajaja (tentatively, if signups take until monday to fill)

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    sign

Banned
    Steam ID
    BrendanGleason
    Quote Originally Posted by retorik View Post
    Am I allowed to play two games at once? I doubt I have the time but just curious anyway.
    join the game bro

Banned
    sign

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    Sign

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast