Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67
  1. #1
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,674

    March Madness 2017

    How is this not a thread already?

    Odds on Princeton pulling off this upset?
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

  2. #2
    Godlike Airwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    3,378
    Steam ID
    Durgular
    I've watched two college basketball games all year, is Duke UNC the championship game?
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

  3. #3
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwave View Post
    I've watched two college basketball games all year, is Duke UNC the championship game?
    Not sure. I'm pretty sure Villanova will beat Duke in the East. UVA also has a pretty decent shot of beating them.
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    How is this not a thread already?

    Odds on Princeton pulling off this upset?
    Nah
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  5. #5
    Godlike KeepitMello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    3,953
    Go Creighton

  6. #6
    Godlike Airwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    3,378
    Steam ID
    Durgular
    Saw Dayton play last month too bad they're gonna lose to the SHOCKERS
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

  7. #7
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,172
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    It's gonna be UNC Nova and I'll be getting my wish fulfillment win after losing against Nova last year in the most heartbreaking fashion ever
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

  8. #8
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    8,674
    Really hoping South Dakota pulls off this upset. It'll be the first one in history, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    626
    Steam ID
    ClearComms
    I'm rooting for "******s on ice"

  10. #10
    B1G 10 is fucking owning...

  11. #11
    Godlike KeepitMello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    3,953
    I'll take B1G ref bias for 1000

  12. #12
    Beyond Grantlike fournsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    14,100
    is this a good theme for porn should I expect a new brazzers series

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,978
    go badgers

  14. #14
    Godlike KeepitMello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    3,953
    Boiler up

  15. #15
    PAC 12 is owning
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  16. #16
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,172
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    So glad to see Nova and Louisville out though I wish UNC couldve done the honors for both

    Michigan is fun

  17. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,586
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    theyre going to LOSE LMAO

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,586
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    k nvm

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,586
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    this officiating HAHAHAHA

  20. #20
    Beyond Grantlike kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10,172
    Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Thank fuxking GOD whssuwbwbebwiajbxwbbw
    Quote Originally Posted by canada's nightmare View Post
    ?? The US healthcare system is the best in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    you can 3d print ARs. Are you going to ban 3d printers as well?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •