Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    I was at 2 lynches until i left and it was eod and there needed to be a lynch.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    this was the first time witnessing kyle scum and since most of you tone read him as scum it makes sense i'd be slower on the uptake
    alrightsoul has been scared of my scum ever since i got him lynched as a confirmed power role HEHEHJEJEJE

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post

nihil said several times he had no clue why alightsoul/jones were trying to start a train on me.

kkat had no clue as well.

scsf was doing it to bus.

lbj is lbj and was sheeping.

and you were town reading me

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    i was once the best mafia player on thiks forum but i fell off after not playing it for like a year or some shit

Banned
    Lebron James College of Education, Akron Ohio
    Steam ID
    M E L T D O W N
    im queer

-I'm not scared of his scum

-Kyle was never the best mafia player and you can ask any old player and you will hear that he was always consistently bottom-tier

-I lynch you d1 because you provide relatively little utility to town as a town player anyways. Low risk, high reward - read AOTD

-I defended you for probably more than a year from d1 policy lynches so this whole conversation is pretty delusional from your end

-I would never say any of this (very rude) except that you refuse to check your ego and are being horribly unsportsmanlike. I don't think there is any player out there - current or past - who agrees with even part of what you are saying here.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    -I'm not scared of his scum

-Kyle was never the best mafia player and you can ask any old player and you will hear that he was always consistently bottom-tier

-I lynch you d1 because you provide relatively little utility to town as a town player anyways. Low risk, high reward - read AOTD

-I defended you for probably more than a year from d1 policy lynches so this whole conversation is pretty delusional from your end

-I would never say any of this (very rude) except that you refuse to check your ego and are being horribly unsportsmanlike. I don't think there is any player out there - current or past - who agrees with even part of what you are saying here.
    ya im pretty sure many people have said my mafia was one of the best

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    except this is missing a lot of games and you know that.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344