Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    the worst part of this is you're town and you're doing a worse job as town than scum players
    I posted that before seeing your most recent post hang on
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    DAE consider themselves a closet anime watcher

Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    lbj could either be real vigi, vt posing as vigi to tank the nk (ideal scenario) or scum

either way he's not the lynch

i don't think jones is the lynch either

you guys need to explain why you are certain kyle is the lynch and by you guys i mean jones since i already know lbj and scsf have absolutely no idea and are just sheeping

i already know why alightsoul wants him lynched, i want a second opinion
    Nihil what do you think about kkat and why isn't the choice of lynch today between iaafr and kyle

Steam ID
    miasma
    lbj ruins games by accident more effectively than jones does on purpose

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    I am on some insaneo bullshit right now.

It's my belief that Max fucked the roles up; he mentions using random.org in the signup thread.
    Now if I'm using random.org with just the homepage, the methodology I use is to roll 1-5 {"VT", "MAF1"... }. Then I go down the list and roll players roles, when they hit a power role I pop it from the list and then roll 1-(x-1). Now if you don't scramble the list, which I don't believe he has, it produces a distribution of roles where players at the bottom of the list are 90% VT and players at the top have an even 1/5 split on all.

Now kyle comes into the thread and immediately theorycrafts some IC garbage, which I didn't even do. I think he's a power role, not sure which, and would like to pressure him into revealing in hopes of pulling cc, whatever. Asoul immediately argues with him about this page after page, leading me to believe he's IC. I don't know at this point, it's day1. I succesfully finger LBJ as vig, furthering my ego.
    Now kyle has gone all "ruining the game for me" garbage, acceptance that he is to be lynched. Dead to me, absolutely dead to me.

Sadly Asoul seems to not be IC and is teetering me into oblivion. So I guess IAAFR or KKAT is, KKAT basically puts my distribution conspiracy theory to DEATH.

I am REALLY fucked up on painkillers right now.

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    I mean we should just kill kyle for meme value right? The last time I lynched kyle it went exactly like this and he ended up being bomb.
    I've got no other lynches than that. None other at all.

ZILCH

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    Does lynching iaafr, kkat give us any informaton as to the nature of other players?
    Lynch asoul/kyle reveals to the nature as the other. That's the only point of the game that's stuck SOLIDLY in my head. That's it, ironed in. Absolutely stamped to my brain.

If I lynch KKat, what the fuck does it do for me?
    FUCKING nothing.

Kkat isn't the lynch bro
    I think kyle gives us the most info followed by asoul then you then iaafr

But I also tentatively think asoul is town and you lean town so it goes between kyle and iaafr

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    Nihil what do you think about kkat and why isn't the choice of lynch today between iaafr and kyle
    at the moment i'm dealing with the people who are currently active (jones softing IC and trying to lead a train on kyle in some meticulous play that will lead to town's inevitable victory if all goes according to plan and all the people who have no idea what's going on hitching a ride, kyle and alightsoul posting at each other incessantly)

both iaafr and kkat are null. i don't know if kkat is legitimately afk or flying under the radar, but he doesn't seem to do the latter under any circumstances (he's played both town and scum in recent memory) so i'm willing to assume, for now, that he just isn't here

doesn't make him town but he's not afk scumplaying either

same goes for iaafr really. i imagine he'd be posting a lot more about what's going on were he actually here

kyle is stressed the fuck out regardless of role and he could flip either way for me. his reasoning for IC hardclaim on the first few pages (to 'lead town') was not good and made me feel a bit off, but this was countered by the equally weird train on him as a result, largely led by asoul since jones went afk soon afterwards. between them though, alightsoul is posting more substance whereas kyle is largely just tilted from being pressured on almost every page after not really scumtelling enough to warrant it. if kyle is town, and other town players started the lynch train, someone is screwing up enormously and it's distracting from scumhunting among the remainder of the pool

i honestly don't believe that you (lbj) are 100% vigi but it's preventing me from voting to lynch you since i honestly have no good scumreads at the moment that i would feel comfortable voting

but i don't want to vote anything right now until iaafr and kkat return

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    I'd like to think that iaafr shows up to claim IC and then I get shot by LBJ or something and then flip (VT)
    but it's more than likely going to be kkat, my ego will be crushed, I will die to LBJ, and then the graveyard will reveal to me that scsf and nihil were mafia.

Steam ID
    miasma
    that said lynching kyle doesn't reveal asoul as scum, we're playing nadota mafia and frequently when town loses games it's not because the scum played well, it's because town tripped over each other's dicks and fell into a prolapse pit

Quote Originally Posted by dancingdude View Post
    I'd like to think that iaafr shows up to claim IC and then I get shot by LBJ or something and then flip (VT)
    but it's more than likely going to be kkat, my ego will be crushed, I will die to LBJ, and then the graveyard will reveal to me that scsf and nihil were mafia.
    You were the one that told me not to shoot your town scsf remember

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    Lets just lynch kyle and get it over with. Put him out of his misery.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    lynch alightsousl or jones.

they both yield information and both have been detrimental toward town.

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    Like KKat and IAAFR are just not going to show up and kyle's going to be lynched and flip vt, there will be no IC hardclaim, and then lbj will shoot IC
    that's just how this game is going to go.

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    ynch kyle
    if you can't see that this guy is mafia you have no hope

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    let me remind you guys the best option here

lynch jones and shoot alightsoul.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    scsf you want to shoot jones anyways so why isn't your lynch on him?

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    scsf you want to shoot jones anyways so why isn't your lynch on him?
    oops i slipped i meant lbj but hey let's be honestly whats the difference :haha:

Hey jones if kyle flips green I'm shooting u

Banned
    Steam ID
    falseattendant
    yeah i didnt think you were going to hit maf with your shot anyway

Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast