Thread: Forum api?

Steam ID
    ironstove_

Forum api?

Is there an api available for this forum to do stuff like login, post, make thread, get meta data on threads like posters, and run forum search?

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    nope
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

voted #1 sexiest nadota admin
    i wish duder

this forums shit is pure php garbo

I assume you were planning on making a mafia bot? Didn't seem possible when I looked into it a month or two ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendi View Post
    Of course, Mexicans that just crossed the border with burrito in hand and blacks in the ghetto are so smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by kanye View Post
    Actually, Can Morlocks Be White? These Are The Tough Questions

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    mafiauniverse runs on vbulletin and they made a mafia bot so its definitely possible

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    lmao who cares

Can the api tell me whether I'm gay or not
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    U could literally smell the surprise in his movement when I triple razed him and got in the last hit auto attack while he was running for the hills desperately trying to survive.

Holy Shit
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    mafiauniverse runs on vbulletin and they made a mafia bot so its definitely possible
    they probably created what stove is requesting to support their bot

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    yea so you can get vote counts with a crawler, but posting on this forum is a little tricky.

i think i could get it working using selenium which mimics browser actions, so you could record yourself logging in as a bot and posting but it's so clunky i was hoping for something a bit more seamless

also requires stuff like manually updating the live thread and such barring the bot searching every thread on the first page for posts indicating a votecount request based on the timestamp... once again, not worth all that trouble.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

It would be good if all games were formatted the same so it would be easier to bot the results with keywords.

and spitwad will ban you if you use a bot

"You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war."
    Napoleon Bonaparte

"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government."
    Donald J. Trump

Mafia Accomplishments
    Never mislynched as town
    Never lynched as scum
    Most Honorable and Respectful player

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    u could easily use selenium or phantomjs to do this

Beyond Grantlike
    Thinking of someone setting up a selenium project to search nadota makes me want to jump off a bridge
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.