Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1636
    Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Also, look at where people voted, and it draws some clear lines from my point of view on who is definitely not on the same team as slith and ewiz. Knowing that I'm town, I can examine the tone and voting patterns that slith/ewiz had in relation to me and also use that information to see who else is most likely town.

OFC someone could premeditate everything and try to fool me by planting clues that lead me in the wrong direction, but this is suboptimal play because you're assuming a. I'm going to be around end game and b. other players will read it the same as me, both of which are really bad assumptions.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    why would ewiz just follow me hardcore with my theories if he was my partner and if it was already known that you guys werent interested?

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    flop if youre town tell us where to go next and vote on yourself thanks
    i tried this earlier. no one hammered me. i was set on just saying you, but stove is making this difficult

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    i mean i guess im trapped there i guess. i dont honestly remember if ewiz or slith threw shade at me. i came up with organic reasons to suss them and I thought they were legit reasons. ud figure if i was doing a bus that they would throw some shade back at me no?
    Yea, well, you never really gave slith a very hard time, and the ewiz train you kinda jumped on at an awkward point which makes it hard to town clear you for it, though it's doesn't necessarily warrant a scum read.

I mean, yea you're definitely where my vote is going to be today, it's between you and mimic and if one flips town the other is going and I'm fine with losing in this scenario if it's the case that one of amer/lbj/asoul are the last mafia because they played pretty well if that's the case tbh.

It's not that I scum read you so much as the fact that I don't town read you as strongly as the other players in the pool which eliminates them as potential lynches and only leaves you and mimic on my list as players I'm willing to remove.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

flop we're lynching you because you're the most competent uncleared player, be happy about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Beyond Grantlike
    lynch flop

Steam ID
    flopagis
    i mean i appreciate the respect I guess.

i suss slithereen with organic reasons as a bus -> he claims doc so i can stop sussing him? -> i continue to suss him not believing him -> i believe him cuz no one CCs and i eventually leave for the day.

thats quite the play imo so i appreciate that. on top of that I'm sussing ewiz all game and lynch him over mimic ... so its seen as weak? even tho i wasnt trying to avoid killing either all day? idk man

Steam ID
    flopagis
    am i dead? if not kill asoul obviously

Steam ID
    flopagis
    jk idk. good luck

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    floppy, we got this game man, if it isn't you it's mimic so yolo let's do this.

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    if lbj is mafia thats some super autistic outplay with claiming doc and literally writing "lynch ewiz and slith"
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    post your annual salary before you @ me

Steam ID
    flopagis
    wait am i not dead?

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    why are you letting asoul and lbj go free for their early shade on scum and not offering the same to me? i was scum reading slithereen before he claimed doc... i was scum reading ewiz before almost anyone i thought? many im remembering it wrong but your argument doesnt extend to me for some reason and i dont get why
    ur sus on slith was realy weak

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    ur sus on slith was realy weak
    you probably dont even know what my suss was lol. it was me pointing out him saying useless stuff. and contradicting himself with his reaction to lbjs fake claim. it was pretty STRONG.

ONE TWO ONE TWO BRENDAN GLEASON I'LL KILL MYSELF TOO
    Steam ID
    THREE FOUR THREE FOUR BRENDAN GLEASON WHO I WILL DIE FOR
    Vote count:

Flopagis (3): LBJ, Ironstove, Alightsoul
    Mimic (1): Amercchi.
    Amercchi (1): Mimic.

Not voting: Flopagis.

Majority is 4.
    Day ends in 06:55 hours.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    but apparently lbjs and asouls suss on him them was more believable

Beyond Grantlike
    wait am i not dead?
    I don't think you're hammered.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    AMER LYNCH FLOP

Steam ID
    flopagis
    amer are you scared looking scummy so ur not hammering me? u didnt ever indicate that you wanted to lynch ewiz yesterday

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    iam rereading the thread right now

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast