Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1636
  1. #1361
    Beyond Grantlike ironstove.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    8,400
    Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Also, look at where people voted, and it draws some clear lines from my point of view on who is definitely not on the same team as slith and ewiz. Knowing that I'm town, I can examine the tone and voting patterns that slith/ewiz had in relation to me and also use that information to see who else is most likely town.

    OFC someone could premeditate everything and try to fool me by planting clues that lead me in the wrong direction, but this is suboptimal play because you're assuming a. I'm going to be around end game and b. other players will read it the same as me, both of which are really bad assumptions.

  2. #1362
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    why would ewiz just follow me hardcore with my theories if he was my partner and if it was already known that you guys werent interested?

  3. #1363
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    flop if youre town tell us where to go next and vote on yourself thanks
    i tried this earlier. no one hammered me. i was set on just saying you, but stove is making this difficult

  4. #1364
    Beyond Grantlike ironstove.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    8,400
    Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    i mean i guess im trapped there i guess. i dont honestly remember if ewiz or slith threw shade at me. i came up with organic reasons to suss them and I thought they were legit reasons. ud figure if i was doing a bus that they would throw some shade back at me no?
    Yea, well, you never really gave slith a very hard time, and the ewiz train you kinda jumped on at an awkward point which makes it hard to town clear you for it, though it's doesn't necessarily warrant a scum read.

    I mean, yea you're definitely where my vote is going to be today, it's between you and mimic and if one flips town the other is going and I'm fine with losing in this scenario if it's the case that one of amer/lbj/asoul are the last mafia because they played pretty well if that's the case tbh.

    It's not that I scum read you so much as the fact that I don't town read you as strongly as the other players in the pool which eliminates them as potential lynches and only leaves you and mimic on my list as players I'm willing to remove.

  5. #1365
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,911
    flop we're lynching you because you're the most competent uncleared player, be happy about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  6. #1366
    lynch flop

  7. #1367
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    i mean i appreciate the respect I guess.

    i suss slithereen with organic reasons as a bus -> he claims doc so i can stop sussing him? -> i continue to suss him not believing him -> i believe him cuz no one CCs and i eventually leave for the day.

    thats quite the play imo so i appreciate that. on top of that I'm sussing ewiz all game and lynch him over mimic ... so its seen as weak? even tho i wasnt trying to avoid killing either all day? idk man

  8. #1368
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    am i dead? if not kill asoul obviously

  9. #1369
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    jk idk. good luck

  10. #1370
    Beyond Grantlike ironstove.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    8,400
    Steam ID
    ironstove_
    floppy, we got this game man, if it isn't you it's mimic so yolo let's do this.

  11. #1371
    if lbj is mafia thats some super autistic outplay with claiming doc and literally writing "lynch ewiz and slith"
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

  12. #1372
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    wait am i not dead?

  13. #1373
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    why are you letting asoul and lbj go free for their early shade on scum and not offering the same to me? i was scum reading slithereen before he claimed doc... i was scum reading ewiz before almost anyone i thought? many im remembering it wrong but your argument doesnt extend to me for some reason and i dont get why
    ur sus on slith was realy weak
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

  14. #1374
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    ur sus on slith was realy weak
    you probably dont even know what my suss was lol. it was me pointing out him saying useless stuff. and contradicting himself with his reaction to lbjs fake claim. it was pretty STRONG.

  15. #1375
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,903
    Vote count:

    Flopagis (3): LBJ, Ironstove, Alightsoul
    Mimic (1): Amercchi.
    Amercchi (1): Mimic.

    Not voting: Flopagis.

    Majority is 4.
    Day ends in 06:55 hours.

  16. #1376
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    but apparently lbjs and asouls suss on him them was more believable

  17. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    wait am i not dead?
    I don't think you're hammered.

  18. #1378
    Beyond Grantlike ironstove.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    8,400
    Steam ID
    ironstove_
    AMER LYNCH FLOP

  19. #1379
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    amer are you scared looking scummy so ur not hammering me? u didnt ever indicate that you wanted to lynch ewiz yesterday

  20. #1380
    iam rereading the thread right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

Page 69 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •