Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1636
  1. #1221
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Would die

  2. #1222
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Meh LBJ it would be cool if u responded but u are sorta meta cleared just from the no night kill I guess. Having only 1 mimic or Amer would make today so much easier.

  3. #1223
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Ok after this post I'll respond to asoul. Let me just say that I have missed sending an action in before. I even think it was as scum and I couldn't decide if I wanted to dodge being tracked my cactus. No one brought this up today but ok. I want to say this because I don't think that n2 kill would be something I'd be like "oooh should I or shouldn't I". I wasn't really scum read as much. I didn't have to go for a crazy play. In the future I might actually consider it tho because of the mess it caused I guess. Looking at it now I think most of my clears are going to revolve around who I think could no night kill there. It just sucks it comes down to taking that approach but it's such a sore on the game.

  4. #1224
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,977
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    So amer isn't mafia.

    Thanks iaafr
    What's going on here? Did IAFR post in the thread and then delete the post?

  5. #1225
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,916
    So you think it was a missed action and not intentional
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  6. #1226
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,916
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    LBJ you played most the game with confidence. Lunch him. Then him. Then him. This was with more people. Why aren't you confident now? Why are u not trying to suss people out if ur not confident?
    I think about who is most scummy then I yell at town to lynch them

    I'm at a point where I don't have especially strong reads anymore which tells as much about the last scums play as it does the remaining towns play

    Whys supa posting
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  7. #1227
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,977
    Deleting posts here is kind of weird because we now have asymmetrical info between town members. Ironstove says there was a post that clears Amercchi but because I have not seen it I have to take stove's word for it? I'd prefer if we left whatever info there was out in the open.

  8. #1228
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    So you think it was a missed action and not intentional
    you deleted the post? what was it? what was the unlynch?

  9. #1229
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Responses for Flop:



    I assume this is the post you want answered.

    Line 1: Hammer before EOD: I said I would hammer at 9:58. You quoted it yourself. I hammered at 9:58. I know Lycan extended the day by 2 hours, but I was not going to stay up until midnight on a Wednesday when there wasn't even any important discussion going on. It worked out well - the Ewiz train could have flipped to someone else and we would have been at lylo today.

    Line 2: White noise/Lynch prep: You were asking a lot of questions and asking me to go back and search for things/quote things when you wouldn't even do that yourself. It was basically a push to waste my time without investing your own time. Lynch prep discussion was not white noise - LBJ asked me a question and I answered it for him.

    Line 3: Hard sus: You acted like you were going to open the day today with a hard case on me after sussing me hard at EOD and claiming you wanted to "battle." Instead, you opened the day throwing sus at whoever was posting. I said you were "waiting to see if it sticks" - meaning asking questions and seeing if any town members would join your cause if they didn't like the answers provided. Even now, your line still isn't "I think asoul is scum," it's "I think other people should sus asoul more." Everybody's adequately explained their positions (everybody being the 2 active players) and I think they are all being reasonable.

    Line 4: You don't recall me doing casework for Ewiz: Maybe you should reread the thread then.

    Altogether, it just seems like you read/misread everything in the most convenient way for you to sus me. None of it even makes sense. I wouldn't hammer before EOD? But I said what time I would hammer. And the entire "awkward at EOD" thing I am just not seeing.
    line 1: the fact that it worked out well isn't that relevant, other than the fact that it would be HAVE to be a bus from you. You DID lynch at the time you said you did I guess and so that's actually fine. I didn't realize this and in my head when you said 9:58 it was 2 minutes before EOD.

    line 2: in my head it felt like I was told "hey guys hes lynch prepping" then i discussed with you that you didnt even take a side on whether or not it's scummy so it felt like you were desperate for something to say and were setting urself up to take either side. that was my major issue with that. if you were just earnestly responding to lbj then thats fine.

    line 3: they are pretty reasonable. my issue with this game is that mimic AND amer are both in it. we only have 2 lynches and so if we are to look outside this group then it's ME that's being sussed the most. I obviously know I'm town so yeah i tried my best to push suss on literally anyone else.

    It felt awkward to me that you hammered before EOD. it felt awkward that you were bringing up the lynch prep stuff. it felt awkward that you made a post that was willing to suss like 4 different people? i think thats true and i quoted it earlier. i think at this point im fine with this response to most of all that awkward feeling.

  10. #1230
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post


    Sorry for the image but I couldn't get the quotes in it if I just quoted my post.

    You and Ewiz had a similar reaction to Slith's doc claim. Slith (as scum) claims doc at a weird time and most of town immediately believe him and start to adjust their reads. You two, however, turn on him and act like you are anticipating a CC. Ewiz was caught for this reason - he know Slith wasn't doc and wanted to be on the "right side" after the inevitable counterclaim. I was the only one to point this out. If I had not pointed it out I don't think there would have been a real case against Ewiz.
    i mean if you want to live in the world where both of sliths partners just went hard on him for his claim then i guess you can make this comparison. i think a difference is my suss of slithereen before his claim and ewizs suss of slithereen before his claim. I definitely accepted slithereen as scum after my initial lines of questioning. I had my doubts, but eventually just accepted he was doc since no one CCed.

    you say "ewiz is agreeing with flop here". this is very similar to him agreeing with me on what could have happened n2. just a pocket attempt that I called out and lynched him for.

  11. #1231
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    i mean if you want to live in the world where both of sliths partners just went hard on him for his claim then i guess you can make this comparison. i think a difference is my suss of slithereen before his claim and ewizs suss of slithereen before his claim. I definitely accepted slithereen as scum after my initial lines of questioning. I had my doubts, but eventually just accepted he was doc since no one CCed.

    you say "ewiz is agreeing with flop here". this is very similar to him agreeing with me on what could have happened n2. just a pocket attempt that I called out and lynched him for.
    i definitely accepted slith as DOC after my initial questions* there was no CC. I was forced to just accept that he looked scummy because he was a DOC and didn't know what to do.

  12. #1232
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,101
    I unbanned IIAFRs post so you can all see it and there is no confusion.

    Just to add to it, he isn't in the graveyard and doesn't have info on the game, so there was nothing substantial said.

  13. #1233
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    I'm a paranoid player in general so games like this are REALLY hard for me to resolve in my brain. usually it comes down to just accepting a certain amount of outplay from scum players and a certain level of apathy from town players.

  14. #1234
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by SuPA View Post
    I unbanned IIAFRs post so you can all see it and there is no confusion.

    Just to add to it, he isn't in the graveyard and doesn't have info on the game, so there was nothing substantial said.
    pretty sure there are discords of nadota people and dead people could have definitely told him, but yeah thanks for unbanning it.

  15. #1235
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,101
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    pretty sure there are discords of nadota people and dead people could have definitely told him, but yeah thanks for unbanning it.
    He said in a later post that he doesn't know anything about who is who, so it should be all good.

  16. #1236
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    thanks

  17. #1237
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    I didnt really take iaafr as a person to ruin a game, but i guess i didnt take him as a person that would post here either so it needed to be discussed.

  18. #1238
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    I'm very uncomfortable accepting the world of its either Mimic or Amer. A scum not trying at all and 4 town players that are trying. Amer is obviously the first clear choice here, but yeah idk. I understand better now why people are sussing me. You guys are also uncomfortable with accepting this world as well.

  19. #1239
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,977
    Quote Originally Posted by SuPA View Post
    He said in a later post that he doesn't know anything about who is who, so it should be all good.
    Is there a later post that is also deleted?

  20. #1240
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    13,977
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    pretty sure there are discords of nadota people and dead people could have definitely told him, but yeah thanks for unbanning it.
    There hasn't been any discussion of the current mafia game in any discord channel afaik

    There's a kyle/mimic discord that I haven't seen but I expect they just use that one to talk about how you should never put any effort into appearing town or something

Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •