Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1636
    Here is the central question of townclearing LBJ today: Is he a good enough town player to correctly pick 2 of 3 scum this early in the game or did he force these reads as scum because he knew they were right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    So slith is probably one of the three scum
    Ight well slith is def scum but we should keep trying to find sk
    This is the play
    lynch ewiz
    We lynch slith then we lynch ewiz

The earliest of those 4 posts is post #44. The last is halfway through D2, before Slith's doc claim.

If you've been asked questions in the last 10 posts I'd like you to answer them

If you haven't, you can answer the questions anyway - it will help me TR you.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Flop how do you feel about taking one for the team and being the lynch today?

@asoul I think I'm clear for other reasons besides the nk. I mentioned already I think scum were afk and did not submit a kill rather than try to target me.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Sure thats fine. Let me start out by saying that I feel like you are making a reaching comparison between my reaction to sliths claim and ewizs reactions, but ill iso this in a couple hours after lifting. I was already sussing slithereen before he claimed (ill iso in a bit to see if ewiz was) and i felt like he needed to be questioned further. if he slips we could prevent our doc from CCing. Why I pressured supa after his CC the next day is because it didn't seem reasonable for him to save stove, but after reading EOD further i conceded that it did make sense from his POV. i also tried to push more scum to CC but i felt like this probs wouldnt work anyways.

In regards to you saying you made the case from ewiz based on his reaction to slithereen ... i mean idk if thats what stove and lbj were mainly going off I guess that is true? I was sussing ewiz all game for random stuff. Mostly him playing was differently and trying much harder, but ill go into more detail when im off work and done lifting.

I will also address your line by line post at this time because certain things seemed off there. Thanks for putting in effort. I knew this would be a fun day.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Asoul, if flop flips town who else would be the scum besides amer?
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    Flop how do you feel about taking one for the team and being the lynch today?

@asoul I think I'm clear for other reasons besides the nk. I mentioned already I think scum were afk and did not submit a kill rather than try to target me.
    tomorrows lynch is too unclear for me atm, but if i can figure it out out with at least narrowing it down to two people (50/50) chance of a win then maybe id be ok with it.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    That is who is the least town read player on your list?

Steam ID
    flopagis
    I can see why lbj looks bad since he is on fire with his reads, but he also didn't shoot which i find odd since he was number 3 on supas town clears.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    sorry for my placeholder responses for now. i want to go into lots of detail to in my responses and I promise I will.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    I can see why lbj looks bad since he is on fire with his reads, but he also didn't shoot which i find odd since he was number 3 on supas town clears.
    to clarify i think it makes lbj towny from the fact that no one died that night.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    amer is clearly the most scummy from the n2 no kill situation. stove is second.

this is not all im going to base today off tho. im not trying to throw something here just to see what sticks. I just think if we are agreeing on the world where mimic is town then this statement is true.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Who is down to Lynch amer today? Something about flops play keeps making me think he's town despite all of the clues pointing me in his direction.

I would certainly go after asoul or Lbj were it not for their towny play on d2 and d3 so that leaves amer and Mimic, at this point Mimic seems like town and flop made a valid point of the switch to ewiz being too obvious of a bus fmpov so I am inclined to amer being today's lynch

The tinfoil hat theories about scum Lbj and scum asoul can wait for tomorrow I suppose if the game isn't solved today.

Lynch amer

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I have a strong belief that amer and ersu are town because their opening was very towny
    what happened to this post
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    numeta god

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    yea whatever iam honestly giving up, you guys have 2(?) misslynchs i believe left and im in no mood to read this whole thread to find pieces of someone slipping who looks scummier than me. Will check later to put my vote on someone i believe is scum.
    numeta god

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I mean that you as d1 and things have changed lol

Steam ID
    yolo_mimck
    So whats the gameplan

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    We Lynch amer and call it a day hopefully

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Unless someone voices some opposition and thinks there is someone better to hang

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    lynch mimic the only one that made almost no towntells to me
    numeta god

Page 59 of 82 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast