Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1636
    alright

lynch flop

Go next

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    flop is the only one that isn't shocked that huber died
    shocked at huber dying? why? hes a safe kill that is unlikely to be saved.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    http://nadota.com/showthread.php?408...=1#post1712806

LBJ cleared because of this post and the ones following after. scum!Ewiz as scum partner with LBJ would not throw meaningless shade at his partner this way early on, based on his interactions with slith. The LBJ, slith, ewiz interactions on that page make it look like LBJ is not on the same team.

I'm also going to clear asoul as well, based on ewiz's posts @ asoul for the next pages.

http://nadota.com/showthread.php?408...=1#post1713100

This pings me as weird by flop. If he thought this post wasn't serious, the fact that he'd highlight it while referencing a different post indicates to me that he did find some information within that post to be meaningful, which hints at him really being scum.

http://nadota.com/showthread.php?408...=1#post1713098

This exchange between ewiz and flop feels fake because of how over-exaggerated the tone feels from ewiz. I mean, it is fake because ewiz was scum, but the question is was he calling flop a dumb fuck because he was trying to make himself look towny, or because he wanted to distance himself from his partner? I guess we'll find out....

Alright, I've read enough to fully clear lbj, asoul, and amer.

So this means it's flop or mimic.

Lynch either one today and the other tomorrow regardless of who is killed and town wins.

lynch flop
    why are you letting asoul and lbj go free for their early shade on scum and not offering the same to me? i was scum reading slithereen before he claimed doc... i was scum reading ewiz before almost anyone i thought? many im remembering it wrong but your argument doesnt extend to me for some reason and i dont get why

actually

unlynch

Vote count:

Flopagis (3): LBJ, Ironstove, Alightsoul
    Mimic (2): Amercchi.
    Amercchi (1): Mimic.

Not voting: Flopagis.

Majority is 4.
    Day ends in 07:12 hours.

mimic->flop is the same as flop->mimic in your world stove.

Flopagis (2): LBJ, Ironstove.
    Mimic (2): Amercchi.
    Amercchi (1): Mimic.

Not voting: Flopagis.

Majority is 4.
    Day ends in 07:12 hours.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Flop being the last mafia falls in line with my theory that mafia did not submit a night kill, and I can assure you in no world would it make sense for mafia to try to kill me over the doctor.

Both ewiz and flop were MIA for the entire night phase, so occam's razor this bitch and call it a day.
    i assure u i just had to go cuz gf and was there later.

Steam ID
    flopagis
    this is why i was able to come into the thread and get going right away. i read everything and was there. ..

Steam ID
    flopagis
    that was a big reach post from stove imo. why do you let asoul and lbj off so easily and not me when i did the same thing?

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    mimic->flop is the same as flop->mimic in your world stove.
    yea it is, but i think it's more flop than mimic atm, so i'd rather try to end the game now than lynch the person i suspect less.

basically, the competing trains between ewiz and mimic yesterday is why i town read mimic, but i basically town read the remaining player pool to the point that i'm clearing them all. The only people I don't have a strong town read on is mimic and flop at this point, and flop's gameplay and voting patterns has been really off and pinging me since D1 when he made a half-assed vote on me saying he didn't like his own reasoning for voting me.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    that was a big reach post from stove imo. why do you let asoul and lbj off so easily and not me when i did the same thing?
    because... they are town and you are mafia
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

if anyone other than flop wishes to interact with me i am open to it

like i said before, i cant trust myself to reanalyze, I gotta go with what I'm feeling strongest

and that feeling is town [ me -> stove -> -> mimic -> amer -> asoul -> flop ] scum
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    flopagis
    because... they are town and you are mafia
    xDDDD "these guys sussed scum early so they are town" "you sussed scum early so you are scum"

Steam ID
    flopagis
    im trying my best to say "this guy is town cleared" before u flip me in order to help but ur not making it easy.

flop if youre town tell us where to go next and vote on yourself thanks
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    xDDDD "these guys sussed scum early so they are town" "you sussed scum early so you are scum"

LOL that's not it at all. Did you read what I linked? Did ewiz and slith sus you like they did to asoul/amer/lbj/myself?

I'm looking at all interactions with all players, not just your own with everyone else.

Steam ID
    dieseramer88
    Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    lynch ironstove
    this kind of cleares stove for me, do you guys think this is a play slithereen would go for? this doesnt make stove look like town and it makes slith look like scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    numeta god

amer stove is town
    vote on flop please
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    flopagis
    LOL that's not it at all. Did you read what I linked? Did ewiz and slith sus you like they did to asoul/amer/lbj/myself?

I'm looking at all interactions with all players, not just your own with everyone else.
    i mean i guess im trapped there i guess. i dont honestly remember if ewiz or slith threw shade at me. i came up with organic reasons to suss them and I thought they were legit reasons. ud figure if i was doing a bus that they would throw some shade back at me no?

Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast