Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    First Blood
    valve might be taking this game a little too seriously

next up, region lock to your area code
    Listen to my NADOTA beats fam ye ye' lets get it poppin out here:
    https://soundcloud.com/illstrumentals

Millions are on the line every single day, no such thing as too seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Now that parties are out and regions are out and smurfs are out maybe the depressed white Canadians with no friends can finally win some games

nothing changed lol

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Now that parties are out and regions are out and smurfs are out maybe the depressed white Canadians with no friends can finally win some games
    i go to parties

Unstoppable
    Solo q is a cancerous environment in general, and anyone who thinks [x] will change player behavior is delusional. This update was more or less a nail in the coffin for people who smurf at lower MMRs (I figured out a way like 2 yrs ago on how you can still make a low unranked MMR smurf and bypass Valve's detection system, though I grew bored of it after like 3 games and returned to my main acct) and the restoration of the old report system. Everything else is eyewash for the uncouth masses.
    Last edited by Totality; April 21st, 2017 at 04:52 PM.

Unstoppable
    I'm sure if you can't afford a phone/SIM card you've got more pressing issues to worry about than the eligibility to play R A N K E D.
    How high do you think the burden of proof is to prove Valve lost me wages?

Thing is I used to be a pretty good player (3.5k peak when I was working full time and not really trying that hard) but without the forced losses from hidden pool I probably would have been at +2000 MMR. That's about 5500 - bigger MMR than most pro players calibrating at the time.

EG pays a salary, right? So if I could have been an EG player that's demonstrable lost wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    Solo q is a cancerous environment in general, and anyone who thinks [x] will change player behavior is delusional. This update was more or less a nail in the coffin for people who smurf at lower MMRs (I figured out a way like 2 yrs ago on how you can still make a low unranked MMR smurf and bypass Valve's detection system, though I grew bored of it after like 3 games and returned to my main acct) and the restoration of the old report system. Everything else is eyewash for the uncouth masses.
    spoken like a true non-wc3 dota player lol!!!

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Steam ID
    zerfax1
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACK[AMRINES] View Post
    next up, region lock to your area code
    at least i'd have sheep to queue against/with

Unstoppable
    Deep down, your average Reddit retard wants...no, more like needs, to blame an external force or factor because s/he isn't at the desired MMR. If it's not people walking down mid and destroying their items, it's "Waga's smurfing" or "[insert nationality/ethnic group here]."

Same shit with the hidden pool back in 2015

"omg I can't win 5k games now after BS got nerfed, must be some hidden low priority queue" ~ imfamous

In a month or so, people will find another reason to complain about matchmaking. Valve could literally hire moderators and pay them $40/hour, 40 hrs/week to evaluate reports/games to identify "game ruiners"/mete out punishment, and people would still be bitching and moaning.
    Last edited by Totality; April 21st, 2017 at 05:52 PM.
    How high do you think the burden of proof is to prove Valve lost me wages?

Thing is I used to be a pretty good player (3.5k peak when I was working full time and not really trying that hard) but without the forced losses from hidden pool I probably would have been at +2000 MMR. That's about 5500 - bigger MMR than most pro players calibrating at the time.

EG pays a salary, right? So if I could have been an EG player that's demonstrable lost wages.

Steam ID
    kr
    its not really as much about these things being reasons that they're low mmr as it is the games they have are super unfun

if i was in their place i probably would feel somewhat similarly, u really cant deny the fact that some of these problems exist

think now there just needs to be role queueing and ranked and maybe the regional matchmaking shit brought back and itll be good

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Steam ID
    zerfax1

i dont think this new system is favoring me

Quote Originally Posted by zerfax View Post

i dont think this new system is favoring me
    Hidden pool always strikes in the most unexpected places

Hidden pool always strikes in the most unexpected places
    shut the fuck up broodstar you only play cuckstone and jerk off to indie movies now.

first game i tried the only solo mode and everyone was bad at dota surprise surprise

this only solo player idea is something enforced by bad players that cant play games without getting carried

There can't be role queueing when There are heroes like weaver and sand king and Magnus and bat rider running around. Oh and rubick

Steam ID
    kr
    i dont get it why does that mean u cant have role queueing

Steam ID
    Tralfamadore675
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandGrantTalksInMovies View Post
    Why would you hope that? Don't you get low prio twice a week? You realize you're going to start getting 4 day bans every time you get low prio?
    i haven't been to lp in 6 months retard

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast