Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,437
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school

    Bored dude looking to hobby manage a Dota 2 Squad

    hello

    forums poster here who'd like to manage a dota 2 team in NA/EU. I can set up lobbies and ask ant farm retailers for sponsorship funds. I'm a decorated sign spinner (my record being 7-1-3 with 1 loss by vehicular TKO) and I would think my eye for making little posterboard mockups of rooms would carry sweetly into the management of a group of subhumans
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by a2pas View Post
    hello

    forums poster here who'd like to manage a dota 2 team in NA/EU. I can set up lobbies and ask ant farm retailers for sponsorship funds. I'm a decorated sign spinner (my record being 7-1-3 with 1 loss by vehicular TKO) and I would think my eye for making little posterboard mockups of rooms would carry sweetly into the management of a group of subhumans
    fuck you

  3. #3
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,108
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    lmao

  4. #4
    Dominating Katsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    393
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:161743422
    Quote Originally Posted by a2pas View Post
    hello

    forums poster here who'd like to manage a dota 2 team in NA/EU. I can set up lobbies and ask ant farm retailers for sponsorship funds. I'm a decorated sign spinner (my record being 7-1-3 with 1 loss by vehicular TKO) and I would think my eye for making little posterboard mockups of rooms would carry sweetly into the management of a group of subhumans
    How are you with low tier insults? I don't think I want a manager that looks like he has any form of intelligence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    katsu how does it feel to have the prestigious top comment on the youtube video "yikin"

  5. #5
    M-M-M-Monster Kill (In)Finite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    How are you with low tier insults? I don't think I want a manager that looks like he has any form of intelligence.
    try this guy then http://nadota.com/showthread.php?408...-team-to-coach

  6. #6
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,437
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsu View Post
    How are you with low tier insults? I don't think I want a manager that looks like he has any form of intelligence.
    Numeta

    e: beaten
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  7. #7
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    10,732
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    +vouch a2pas is a great guy

  8. #8
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,380
    Ye but if he's afraid to poop at school, isn't it reasonable to assume he'd be afraid to poop at a LAN? That could be disastrous for his health and his team's functioning
    nadota.com!

  9. #9
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,911
    LAN=school ? what kinda shit logic is this
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  10. #10
    Beyond Grantlike LiLLipuTian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,946
    man i wish i could link that old khaliwear video of him stalking chickenmc at a lan in toronot

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    8,526
    ascertain

  12. #12
    Holy Shit
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,712
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    man i wish i could link that old khaliwear video of him stalking chickenmc at a lan in toronot

  13. #13
    Moderator Slithereen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Qc
    Posts
    5,376
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Ye but if he's afraid to poop at school, isn't it reasonable to assume he'd be afraid to poop at a LAN? That could be disastrous for his health and his team's functioning
    as a guy who was afraid to poop at school, pooping at a lan in a bathroom full of other shy poopers was the most liberating act ive ever done

  14. #14
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14,654
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmanation View Post
    fuck you

  15. #15
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,900
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    Fuck me? Fuck you!

  16. #16
    poop sounds real bad hope i dont come of as too rude when i use shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

  17. #17
    Beyond Grantlike LiLLipuTian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,946

  18. #18
    Dominating Katsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    393
    Steam ID
    STEAM_0:1:161743422
    Quote Originally Posted by (In)Finite View Post
    ty can someone tell him his inbox is full?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
    katsu how does it feel to have the prestigious top comment on the youtube video "yikin"

  19. #19
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    10,732
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    a2pas i am a fan can you acknowledge me pls

  20. #20
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,437
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    i wanna build a gaming rig so i can run this gay game
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •