Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187192410/

[USW] Looking for players for a Casual Team (read for details)

Hello everyone,
    I'll cut to the chase. I want to create a casual team and I am looking for a couple of players (primarily a support player and then a hard carry or offlaner). I already have a couple of other players and the positions still need to be ironed out.

Here are some details:
    - This will be a 3k team or so.
    - By "casual" the goal is to have 1 practice night per evening.
    - We also hope to do some occasional weekend tourneys as well.
    - Though this is advertised as a USW team, people from other regions can join for sure so long as you can make our schedule for practice games and tourneys when they happen.
    - Practice games during the week are tentatively set for 7 or 7:30 pm PST. Life happens and it's understandable that there will be times when you can't make it. But generally speaking you are expected to be able to make most of the practice games.

Other useful things: You should probably have a mic, speak English, be willing to play with a team and have fun.

I have played competitive dota for two months about a couple of years ago and have been playing pubs ever since. I'm looking to play with other people, learn and get better, and have fun. This is meant to be a casual team (see above bullet points), so if you were hoping to join a hardcore team that trains for 8 hours a day, then this is not the team for you.

If you are potentially interested and want to discuss further, please reply to this thread or just add me on steam and talk to me there: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187192410/

im interested but 1 practice night per evening might be a bit too much for me ill have to check my agenda