Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 2,181 to 2,187 of 2187
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    It has been 4 hours since I successfully sucked my own penis. Things are different now. As soon as mouth-to-penis contact was made I felt a shockwave through my body. I have reason to believe I have super strength and telekinesis now.. 3 hours after contact I noticed a van parked on my street but no one has entered or exited the car since its arrival. I fear for my safety, I'm not sure what sort of power I may have stumbled upon but it's possible that the government has found out. If I don't update this again please send help.

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Hey let me know when you want me to delete that thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    ������
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Your avatar speaks volumes. HRC and crew are literally going to jail for russian collusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    update: never sucked my own dick was just salvia

Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    It has been 4 hours since I successfully sucked my own penis. Things are different now. As soon as mouth-to-penis contact was made I felt a shockwave through my body. I have reason to believe I have super strength and telekinesis now.. 3 hours after contact I noticed a van parked on my street but no one has entered or exited the car since its arrival. I fear for my safety, I'm not sure what sort of power I may have stumbled upon but it's possible that the government has found out. If I don't update this again please send help.
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Mega Kill
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/18/fund...ter-crash.html

This guy has a pretty good track record over the last few years in stocks (known as a permabull), and then in the middle of last year called the BTC rally before it really took off, saying BTC would outperform stocks.

"We expect bitcoin's major low to be $9,000, and we would be aggressive buyers around that level," Lee said in a Thursday report. "We view this $9,000 as the biggest buying opportunity in 2018."
    On Thursday, Lee also issued price targets for three other digital currencies. He expects ethereum will reach $1,900 by the end of this year, up 90 percent from Thursday's $1,000 levels.

Lee predicts ethereum classic will also soar about 90 percent to reach $60, and Chinese-developed digital currency NEO will rise about 50 percent from Thursday's levels to hit $225 by the end of this year.

Reentered at 10220. Got into the VEN pump, all is good folks. Vechain must be the most unshakable coin in history, literally didn't move in sats during the whole crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha