Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2198
  1. #2061
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    What does money do?

  2. #2062
    nothing for me anymore, all i think about is nyte

  3. #2063
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Quote Originally Posted by darkkon View Post
    nothing for me anymore, all i think about is nyte
    What do you mean?

  4. #2064
    the poster know as nyte is the most beautiful women i have ever laid eyes upon

    but she will no longer give me the time of day

  5. #2065
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,749
    Ah, I'm sorry

  6. #2066
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Quote Originally Posted by darkkon View Post
    the poster know as nyte is the most beautiful women i have ever laid eyes upon

    but she will no longer give me the time of day
    Why?

  7. #2067
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,749
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker View Post
    What does money do?
    Money buys stuff like a brand new TV or boat

  8. #2068
    Holy Shit nyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,644
    Not this again
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    If your heart was as big as your mouth you'd be real, but it aint

  9. #2069
    dont toy with a young mans heart !!

    i only have eyes for you

  10. #2070
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Quote Originally Posted by darkkon View Post
    dont toy with a young mans heart !!

    i only have eyes for you
    Who are you talking to?

  11. #2071
    Holy Shit nyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,644
    Why must you keep on with this preposterous charade?
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    If your heart was as big as your mouth you'd be real, but it aint

  12. #2072
    Holy Shit nyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,644
    Asking for a friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    If your heart was as big as your mouth you'd be real, but it aint

  13. #2073
    because im in love with you, why is that so hard to believe

    youre charming, beautiful and funny

    and you understand me

  14. #2074
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Quote Originally Posted by darkkon View Post
    because im in love with you, why is that so hard to believe

    youre charming, beautiful and funny

    and you understand me
    You're not royalty.

    What are you really looking for? Do you even know yourself?

  15. #2075
    Banned LukeSkywalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    153
    Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    nyte is my mommy gf

    back off kids

  16. #2076

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    3,232
    Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Darkbyte Would You Buy This Forum If I were To Send You genuine Underage Girl Nudes?

    This place really needs a handover dude.

  17. #2077
    il buy this site and shut it down, and free you all of your misery

    only if nyte lets me fly her out tho

  18. #2078
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    14,715
    Quote Originally Posted by darkkon View Post
    il buy this site and shut it down, and free you all of your misery

    only if nyte lets me fly her out tho
    take this offer C

    it's our one chance

  19. #2079

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    3,232
    Steam ID
    28wksltr
    Just buy nyte too dude its fucking america

  20. #2080
    Godlike yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    4,251
    Quote Originally Posted by swoozy View Post
    I wipe my ass with 100btc you broke faggot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •