Page 57 of 135 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2683
  1. #1121
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,994
    for the vast majority of people using it they are still going to go through a broker of some kind and there's still transaction fees involved

  2. #1122
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,994
    the reality is that the jews noticed that bitcoin is an unregulated low float security with a guarantee of no dilution... is that registering yet?

  3. #1123
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    15,960
    We must be careful what we pretend to be.
    -Mark Twain

  4. #1124
    Holy Shit yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    the reality is that the jews noticed that bitcoin is an unregulated low float security with a guarantee of no dilution... is that registering yet?
    This is right, minus the Jews part, as is the previous post. The answer is twofold: I already said Bitcoin will not be the crypto used for that purpose and that cryptos used as currency won't be used in the US. It'll be used in developing nation's, so your salary will be paid in crypto, you can pay for everything in crypto, you don't have to convert back and forth. And, like I also said, we're still at least a dozen years off from that

  5. #1125
    Holy Shit yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,054
    Here's an example of one of the potential future cryptos I'm talking about http://www.getbasecoin.com/basecoin_whitepaper_0_99.pdf

  6. #1126
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,994
    and that'll take a while to be adopted because the harsh truth is that nobody gives a fuck about the technology and is getting into it because of FOMO and quick returns

  7. #1127
    Holy Shit yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    and that'll take a while to be adopted because the harsh truth is that nobody gives a fuck about the technology and is getting into it because of FOMO and quick returns
    Exactly. Like I said, at least a dozen years

  8. #1128
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,994
    also i'm not buying into anything that has "coin" in it, that's an obvious jewish ploy they have used for millennia

  9. #1129
    Holy Shit yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,054
    I think we're in agreement here. When I say cryptocurrencies are the future, I don't mean the immediate future. I mean a few decades down the line. None of what exists now will be what's used in the future

  10. #1130
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,312
    Steam ID
    gurb
    yns you really like stating the obvious hey?
    :banana:

  11. #1131
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,312
    Steam ID
    gurb
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    every idiot knows this, and every idiot thats buying in right now without realizing it is an even bigger idiot
    :banana:

  12. #1132
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,312
    Steam ID
    gurb
    im only using this opportunity to buy some cheap bitcoin cash. actually being adopted as a true p2p currency in japan and korea.
    :banana:

  13. #1133
    Holy Shit yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by gurb-it View Post
    every idiot knows this, and every idiot thats buying in right now without realizing it is an even bigger idiot
    That's the point, there's a lot of those idiots in this thread

  14. #1134
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,312
    Steam ID
    gurb
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    I think we're in agreement here. When I say cryptocurrencies are the future, I don't mean the immediate future. I mean a few decades down the line. None of what exists now will be what's used in the future
    yea the tech that is coming out now is garbage. javascript was released in the 90s or so? and it took a good 10-15 years for people to create something with some actual mainstream application to it. i feel the same for cryptocurrency as well, i believe elon musk will help spread mainstream adoption when he opens his solar powered city, incorporating several cryptocurrencies we have currently rn. (POWR, ETH, LTC, XLM) the true IoT.
    :banana:

  15. #1135
    My /biz/ buds informed me that there will be a BCH dump at 4:20AM tomorrow morning, get ready

  16. #1136
    Godlike
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,994
    i do agree with gurb-it that javascript is garbage and anyone that uses it is mentally handicapped

  17. #1137
    I do gurbit

  18. #1138
    Holy Shit yns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    6,054
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    i do agree with gurb-it that javascript is garbage and anyone that uses it is mentally handicapped

  19. #1139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    collapsing the matrix
    Posts
    741
    Steam ID
    let's just take a walk then
    Quote Originally Posted by gurb-it View Post
    yea the tech that is coming out now is garbage. javascript was released in the 90s or so? and it took a good 10-15 years for people to create something with some actual mainstream application to it. i feel the same for cryptocurrency as well, i believe elon musk will help spread mainstream adoption when he opens his solar powered city, incorporating several cryptocurrencies we have currently rn. (POWR, ETH, LTC, XLM) the true IoT.
    gurb-it is REALYL fuckign stupid LMAO

  20. #1140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    collapsing the matrix
    Posts
    741
    Steam ID
    let's just take a walk then
    >when elon musk sends you to the mars in an electric car which you paid for with Litecoin via a decentralized exchange powered by massive battery array solar panel mega farms all bankrolled by government subsidies while your paid engineer staff's check wage bounces

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •