Page 57 of 108 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 2148
    Godlike
    for the vast majority of people using it they are still going to go through a broker of some kind and there's still transaction fees involved

Godlike
    the reality is that the jews noticed that bitcoin is an unregulated low float security with a guarantee of no dilution... is that registering yet?

Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    the reality is that the jews noticed that bitcoin is an unregulated low float security with a guarantee of no dilution... is that registering yet?
    This is right, minus the Jews part, as is the previous post. The answer is twofold: I already said Bitcoin will not be the crypto used for that purpose and that cryptos used as currency won't be used in the US. It'll be used in developing nation's, so your salary will be paid in crypto, you can pay for everything in crypto, you don't have to convert back and forth. And, like I also said, we're still at least a dozen years off from that

Here's an example of one of the potential future cryptos I'm talking about http://www.getbasecoin.com/basecoin_whitepaper_0_99.pdf

Godlike
    and that'll take a while to be adopted because the harsh truth is that nobody gives a fuck about the technology and is getting into it because of FOMO and quick returns

and that'll take a while to be adopted because the harsh truth is that nobody gives a fuck about the technology and is getting into it because of FOMO and quick returns
    Exactly. Like I said, at least a dozen years

Godlike
    also i'm not buying into anything that has "coin" in it, that's an obvious jewish ploy they have used for millennia

I think we're in agreement here. When I say cryptocurrencies are the future, I don't mean the immediate future. I mean a few decades down the line. None of what exists now will be what's used in the future

Godlike
    Steam ID
    gurb
    yns you really like stating the obvious hey?
    :banana:

Godlike
    Steam ID
    gurb
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    every idiot knows this, and every idiot thats buying in right now without realizing it is an even bigger idiot

Godlike
    Steam ID
    gurb
    im only using this opportunity to buy some cheap bitcoin cash. actually being adopted as a true p2p currency in japan and korea.

Quote Originally Posted by gurb-it View Post
    every idiot knows this, and every idiot thats buying in right now without realizing it is an even bigger idiot
    That's the point, there's a lot of those idiots in this thread

Godlike
    Steam ID
    gurb
    Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    I think we're in agreement here. When I say cryptocurrencies are the future, I don't mean the immediate future. I mean a few decades down the line. None of what exists now will be what's used in the future
    yea the tech that is coming out now is garbage. javascript was released in the 90s or so? and it took a good 10-15 years for people to create something with some actual mainstream application to it. i feel the same for cryptocurrency as well, i believe elon musk will help spread mainstream adoption when he opens his solar powered city, incorporating several cryptocurrencies we have currently rn. (POWR, ETH, LTC, XLM) the true IoT.

My /biz/ buds informed me that there will be a BCH dump at 4:20AM tomorrow morning, get ready
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

Godlike
    i do agree with gurb-it that javascript is garbage and anyone that uses it is mentally handicapped

I do gurbit
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    whats a Sans battlefury

i do agree with gurb-it that javascript is garbage and anyone that uses it is mentally handicapped

Banned
    Steam ID
    let's just take a walk then
    Quote Originally Posted by gurb-it View Post
    yea the tech that is coming out now is garbage. javascript was released in the 90s or so? and it took a good 10-15 years for people to create something with some actual mainstream application to it. i feel the same for cryptocurrency as well, i believe elon musk will help spread mainstream adoption when he opens his solar powered city, incorporating several cryptocurrencies we have currently rn. (POWR, ETH, LTC, XLM) the true IoT.
    gurb-it is REALYL fuckign stupid LMAO

Banned
    Steam ID
    let's just take a walk then
    >when elon musk sends you to the mars in an electric car which you paid for with Litecoin via a decentralized exchange powered by massive battery array solar panel mega farms all bankrolled by government subsidies while your paid engineer staff's check wage bounces