Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Steam ID
    WinkieDuck
    under the influence of my friend who has over $50k invested into Bitcoin, i recently bought $500 of ETH and LTC
    A Wonderful Tinker Player. A friend that you haven't met.

Twitter @ WinkieDuck // Moo...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMxL5b4GdLA - A video dedicated to my eternal fan: KZZ. <3 I LOVE YOU KZZ and I know that you love me too! (video for agile_mind coming soon to a thread near you..) XD

Quote Originally Posted by WinkieDuck View Post
    under the influence of my friend who has over $50k invested into Bitcoin, i recently bought $500 of ETH and LTC
    Nice ETH is amazing, and is a powerhouse right now. LTC is proving the test of time as well, so stick in there.

I bet your friend is in XRP lol

Beyond Grantlike
    wtf is a crytopcurrency

Beyond Grantlike
    crypt = dead
    currency = money

dead money?

this shits over my head

Banned
    Money that holds no value (inb4 "but you can buy pizzas and llama socks with bitcoin!) beyond what retards will pay for it. No, paper money isn't the same because entire governments depend on the dollar or pound or euro or whatever.

Basically it's one big bubble just growing and growing until one day some big player is going to realize all the btc he's holding is worthless and he'll sell everything at 2k a bitcoin and everyone will follow suit and nobody will mention the shit anymore

Banned
    Still mad I didn't buy any when they were like $15 though

Banned
    They had one website called bitcoin faucet or something that would give you like .50 worth of bitcoin back when it was like $3 so I got like $125 worth of bitcoins on some stolen laptop my dad threw away once he found out it was stolen

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    lol virtual money
    ??????

Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Money that holds no value (inb4 "but you can buy pizzas and llama socks with bitcoin!) beyond what retards will pay for it. No, paper money isn't the same because entire governments depend on the dollar or pound or euro or whatever.

Basically it's one big bubble just growing and growing until one day some big player is going to realize all the btc he's holding is worthless and he'll sell everything at 2k a bitcoin and everyone will follow suit and nobody will mention the shit anymore
    Amazon accepts bitcoin.

Banned
    You say that it's worthless but if there are ATMs for it, it's accepted as currency on all stock exchange websites. It's real and you have to get over yourself. I have 3.2417 bitcoins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post

can tell this is a yns post

Banned
    Amazon accepts bitcoin.
    nice so you can buy pizzas and llama socks off amazon thanks for letting me know that

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    you can set up a trust fund to send your future assuredly retarded offspring to a full time assistance facility vinny, im willing to double your earnings and throw you 3200 myself if you kill yourself

because that is not a hard amount of money to obtain for an adult
    girl gamers dm me

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    sure i could use the money in other ways more immediately useful to myself, but what can i say im willing to invest in the future of humanity
    girl gamers dm me

Steam ID
    WinkieDuck
    Nice ETH is amazing, and is a powerhouse right now. LTC is proving the test of time as well, so stick in there.

I bet your friend is in XRP lol
    he caught wind of Bitcoin 6 years ago back in 2011. He's quite fond of gambling and bought like 20-25 or so when it was sub $80. Has bought some BTC ever since with a % of his paycheck.
    A Wonderful Tinker Player. A friend that you haven't met.

Twitter @ WinkieDuck // Moo...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMxL5b4GdLA - A video dedicated to my eternal fan: KZZ. <3 I LOVE YOU KZZ and I know that you love me too! (video for agile_mind coming soon to a thread near you..) XD

Banned
    yeah I kick myself when I think of how I knew about bitcoin back then but didn't buy any. Then again I was 14 and the only reason I wanted them was to buy drugs off the silkroad but still

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    i mean i've spent the current equivalent of roughly $35,000 in bitcoins on various things and i feel nothing about it, at that time me buying the coins and sitting on them was not reasonable and never would've happened
    girl gamers dm me

Banned
    ya if somebody told me back then bitcoin would reach 1000 I would've called them retarded. I remember when they hit $100 and I was just like what the fuck is this shit

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    the mushrooms i bought were FIRE though, straight FIRE
    girl gamers dm me

Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast