Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    ya if somebody told me back then bitcoin would reach 1000 I would've called them retarded. I remember when they hit $100 and I was just like what the fuck is this shit
    That's when I sold, first time they hit 100. Made 25x my investment and bought a car with the money
    nadota.com!

Quote Originally Posted by div View Post
    i mean i've spent the current equivalent of roughly $35,000 in bitcoins on various things and i feel nothing about it, at that time me buying the coins and sitting on them was not reasonable and never would've happened
    I always bought like $100 more in coins than I thought I'd spend, cause of price fluctuations, so I sat on a bunch of spare change coins and eventually cashed that out for mad money
    nadota.com!

Quote Originally Posted by div View Post
    the mushrooms i bought were FIRE though, straight FIRE
    Who'd you get them from? I was a Galindoi guy
    nadota.com!

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    i don't remember any of the specifics this was over six years ago
    girl gamers dm me

Back then it drugs and hand made llama socks were the only things you could buy. I remember when that pizzeria in NYC started accepting bitcoin too
    nadota.com!

But it's really just drugs that drove btc price up and I assume it's mostly drugs and speculators that drive it up now.
    nadota.com!

There will always be a place for cryptos as long as online drug marketplaces exist but I don't think the price should be as high as it is currently
    nadota.com!

Drug sales are like 20% of the BTC market / dweb

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Drug sales are like 20% of the BTC market / dweb
    Source?
    nadota.com!

How would u even measure that u fucking nerd.
    nadota.com!

Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    How would u even measure that u fucking nerd.

These are guestimations, but are backed by statistics I can't find, but they are like a year old.

30% guns/ammo/grenades/kevlar/
    20% drugs
    5% human trafficking
    5-10% snuff films
    10% sellswords
    20% vehicles (tanks, hummers, all kinds of shit)

Drugs are so cheap, so they can't stand up to high price items.

These are guestimations, but are backed by statistics I can't find, but they are like a year old.

30% guns/ammo/grenades/kevlar/
    20% drugs
    5% human trafficking
    5-10% snuff films
    10% sellswords
    20% vehicles (tanks, hummers, all kinds of shit)

ok youre retarded as fuck and the fact you can't find the "statistics" to back your claims is because they don't exist.

A vast majority of the guns/weapons being sold on darknet markets are honeypots from the FBI or other police agencies, go on darknet forums and you'll see people asking if anyone has ever bought a gun and the majority of the answers are basically either a "no, theyre all honeypots" or "I knew a guy who knew a guy..."

Human trafficking is done by weirdo arabs and africans and I'm sure they have no reason to use bitcoin when they can just use cash since they typically don't worry about government investigations and are more worried about other warlords coming to kill them. 5% is such a low number too and the variance at percentages that low can mean it could be like 1% of the market if that.

snuff films are a fucking myth and meme you moron, all the snuff films in existence you can basically find on liveleaks anyways why the fuck would anyone pay for that shit you moron.

All those "assassin 4 hire" websites saying they'll kill people for bitcoins are scams and everyone knows this. nobody is killing anyone for bitcoin except in very rare cases (for instance, the silkroad guy, DPR, contacted someone he knew and offered something like 200k bitcoins to kill another person).

Show me one website where anyone is selling fucking vehicles for bitcoin you fucking idiot. Selling vehicles isn't illegal and you generally have to meet with the prospective buyer anyways so why the fuck would people just not use cash?

You're actually such a fucking moron and you have no idea what youre talking about you faggot
    nadota.com!

You're right I have no idea.

Sellsword = hired person, not a killer lol.

Snuff films are unfortunately not a myth

Human trafficking is huge

Arms deals are not all honeypots, quit reading buzzfeed retard.

Not everything on the dweb is illegal you monkey. People sell vehicles. The price tag comes with delivery.

You don't have to believe me.

Sellsword = hired person, not a killer lol.

Snuff films are unfortunately not a myth

Human trafficking is huge

Arms deals are not all honeypots, quit reading buzzfeed retard.

Not everything on the dweb is illegal you monkey. People sell vehicles. The price tag comes with delivery.

You don't have to believe me.
    Look you fucking idiot its obvious your knowledge of the darkweb comes from 4chan /b/ threads so you can either post a source or shut the fuck up. I've been going on "darkweb" websites and related things since 2010 and before that I was buying drugs from people using hushmail and sending fucking cash in the mail you fucking moron. I literally bought a gram of mdpv (aka bathsalts) for like $50 when I was 13 back in 2009 before it was even sold in stores as bathsalts and far before it was illegal. You on the other hand look like you eat lead paint for breakfast and post retarded dota builds and act like you have knowledge of things you have while you quote faulty "statistics" with no sources.

I'm 100% sure you've never spent any time on any darknet community drugs or not and you have no idea what you're talking about so just shut up you brain damaged fuck head.
    nadota.com!

Noun[edit]
    sellsword (plural sellswords)

(usually fantasy) A mercenary.

usually you live in a fantasy world where you think you're actually correct but hopefully this will cause you to introspectively realize you literally don't know anything about darknet markets and dota builds you fucking idiot faggot
    nadota.com!

doesnt this retard have this first and last name on his youtube account im literally about to call this morons fucking mom and tell her to get him off nadota
    nadota.com!

^being this upset at a computer screen lmao

Like I said dude, you don't have to believe me, but that's the truth. (%'s within 3-9% change or so)

Like I said dude, you don't have to believe me, but that's the truth. (%'s within 3-9% change or so)

but that's the truth. (%'s within 3-9% change or so)

how could anyone be this retarded
    nadota.com!

You know the thing about people with aspergers, is they can't decipher sarcasm.

LOL

The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime's World Drug Report 2005 estimates the size of the global illicit drug market at US$321.6 billion in 2003.[1] With a world GDP of US$36 trillion in the same year, the illegal drug trade may be estimated as nearly 1% of total global trade. Consumption of illegal drugs is widespread globally.
    nadota.com!

Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast