Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: this new patch

  1. #1
    Dominating
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    268
    Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/cfsr

    this new patch

    can u guys explain to me what is happening to this game right now, due to all the changes i mean. To me this game feels like a mix of some previous patch + last one where you cant lane mid without 2-3 heroes in ur face + theres no shrines anymore to make the situation any better. Every game for the past 2 days that i lost has been over within the first 10 minutes due to 1 lane losing. Can someone summarize the game progression to me now because i feel like i either have no idea whats going on OR they broke the game

  2. #2
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,848
    sounds like ur being forced to come to terms with sucking at dota. must be a good patch.

  3. #3
    Legend Paine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    7,173
    Steam ID
    paine_
    dont u just play good dota and u win lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    test

  4. #4
    bad unintelligent loser
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,234
    Steam ID
    mg
    lanes are ultra important, bout the only change

  5. #5
    Dominating
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    268
    Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/cfsr
    Quote Originally Posted by mg View Post
    lanes are ultra important, bout the only change
    this is really a breath of fresh air to read, now my games can be decided in 5 minutes by which 4k or 5k wants to jungle or pick a stupid hero

  6. #6
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Paine View Post
    dont u just play good dota and u win lol
    ? no
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

  7. #7
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    10,156
    Steam ID
    When I'm on the mountain (Kilimanjaro) They call me Meme Master
    the only good dota is no dota

  8. #8
    Unstoppable
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    716
    aren't like half of confessor's games played in low priority anyway

  9. #9
    that shrines arent avaible at min 0 is so fucking retarded and dumb

  10. #10
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12,377

  11. #11
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12,832
    good laners are just gonna dominate
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

  12. #12
    Moderator Slithereen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Qc
    Posts
    5,105
    bad laner here

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    bad laner here

  14. #14
    viper picker here

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by confessor View Post
    can u guys explain to me what is happening to this game right now, due to all the changes i mean. To me this game feels like a mix of some previous patch + last one where you cant lane mid without 2-3 heroes in ur face + theres no shrines anymore to make the situation any better. Every game for the past 2 days that i lost has been over within the first 10 minutes due to 1 lane losing. Can someone summarize the game progression to me now because i feel like i either have no idea whats going on OR they broke the game
    it's a new patch and until people figure out how to play it the team that is randomly closer to correct due to the infinite apes smashing buttons in dota theorem is gonna win in 25 minutes.

    btw I feel ur frustration fam 100 of my 2k dota games are on post 6.8x patches I'm basically /r/dota2 level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    My place, no clothes, no safeword
    Quote Originally Posted by @Arteezy
    @EternaLEnVy1991 GREAT USE OF THE ITEM `BLACK KING BAR`

  16. #16
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,692
    Steam ID
    miasma
    it's a nice patch

    wish linda was less strong

  17. #17
    Legend Paine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    7,173
    Steam ID
    paine_
    Quote Originally Posted by Casandra View Post
    ? no
    if you're better and you play better you win the game, right? part of that is also knowing how to not-pick game losing shit or get counterpicked hard and be ineffective
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    test

  18. #18
    Pretty sure aghs LC is the most broken shit this patch you want free mmr mass pick LC cheers!

  19. #19
    man im losing all my mmr

  20. #20
    Beyond Grantlike fournsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Paine View Post
    if you're better and you play better you win the game, right? part of that is also knowing how to not-pick game losing shit or get counterpicked hard and be ineffective
    The only superlative that applies to casey is uglier
    Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

    Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •