Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    366

    Im Lynden B Johnson

    Back from the dead *makes ghost noises *
    BLA

    bats from the cave fly up behneath the floor boards *

    and you have SUMMONED me here by SPITWAD *LOOOOOOOOOOL*

    just jking haha

  2. #2
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,320
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    Retard

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,904
    Welcome to the boards

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by agile_mind View Post
    Retard

  6. #6
    Godlike connor mcmeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Prince George
    Posts
    4,230
    Steam ID
    ������
    Is this that Turkish guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by ironstove. View Post
    I'm already banned from the black lives matter subreddit.
    V

  7. #7
    It's lycan/Brendan/the egyptian
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  8. #8
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,440
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Brend Glease
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  9. #9
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,440
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    LilBlackJohnson
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,904
    it's not me, i actually thought you gave this account to someone else

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,904
    you can get an ip check or whatever, it's probably darkbyte

  12. #12
    Lycan you're an idiot

    1. For lying about the lbj account
    2. Cuz you're you
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,904
    dem white man babylon been telling us lies
    i have never lied on this forum

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,904
    did you give someone this account to try and get me banned for it? thats not very clever

  15. #15
    Godlike div's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,342
    Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    ive never lied on here either im the fucking realist
    Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

    :beaten:

  16. #16
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,440
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    dem white man babylon been telling us lies
    i have never lied on this forum
    Dem white man??? It's "de whide man" learn patois you retard
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  17. #17
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,352
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndon B. Johnson View Post
    Back from the dead *makes ghost noises *
    BLA

    bats from the cave fly up behneath the floor boards *

    and you have SUMMONED me here by SPITWAD *LOOOOOOOOOOL*

    just jking haha
    impressive

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •