Banned

[Idea] World Record Longest Game of Mafia?

Bit of a curveball, would anyone be interested in trying to set the longest forum game of Mafia ever? I'm not sure what the record is but I'm guessing we would have to do something like fifty real life days = one in game day to set a record. I'd definitely be interested and I think it would definitely lead to a tense game.

People on this forum are more likely to 1. Forget about the game or 2. Rush lynches on someone early in the day phase than participate in 50 real life day days.

We can't even do 48 hour days without most people afking until 1 hour before eod and the minority that do post end up losing their minds taking themselves in circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    prevent him from posting thanks!!!!

Kyle he will hopefully be getting a real account shortly chill fam
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    whys he just spamming threads?

Steam ID
    flopagis
    Dude u don't have to reply to threads u don't like. The frick man. Hecking chill.

I like the idea of a 50 day day 1 game. We would probs need people who also enjoy some heavy playing iaafr but he's still in timeout I think

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    Dude u don't have to reply to threads u don't like. The frick man. Hecking chill.

I like the idea of a 50 day day 1 game. We would probs need people who also enjoy some heavy playing iaafr but he's still in timeout I think
    I think it's more of a problem with Lycan posting on two accounts than disliking the threads

Banned
    i am pretty sure its not me, lbj gave the account to someone else.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    I recall him requesting you stop posting on that account so i have a hard time believing he gave you the account.

Banned
    well its not me, can't really prove it so whatever.

Banned
    the password has changed, i don't have access to the account anymore.

Lycan everyone knows you are the one that gave out the login info for the account shut the fuck up
    #philosophyPHD

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndon B. Johnson View Post
    Bit of a curveball, would anyone be interested in trying to set the longest forum game of Mafia ever? I'm not sure what the record is but I'm guessing we would have to do something like fifty real life days = one in game day to set a record. I'd definitely be interested and I think it would definitely lead to a tense game.
    I've been in games that spanned over 4 months so just FYI that's the minimum you're looking at.

4 week day phases are how people do it and yes, people will talk throughout the 4 weeks and pick a Lynch on the last day.

Generally you'd sign for like 3-4 games at once to fill the time
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.