Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: persona 5

Beyond Grantlike

persona 5

anybody playing this great game /

Steam ID
    CALL SEAN HANNITY
    Have it but haven't touched it yet

Picked NiOh back up, trying to 100% botw, and still have Nier to get through and games of gwent to lose en masse

Beyond Grantlike
    nioh looks good

p5 is amazing tho

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    i enjoyed the 1st 70 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by gook_slayer_420 View Post
    you're not a top poster
    ]

Holy Shit
    think im at almost the last palace and i forgot to finish the game or something

Steam ID
    Durgular
    P5 is phenomenal.
    If were to compare us to the television program 'Scrubs,' we would be JD and Elliot because even though things have not worked out thus far, in the end we are destined to be together.
    Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Like I really do wish I was that sheltered and didnt have to worry about anything in the world except the next time my dad is going to ask me turn off my stream and fuck me

Beyond Grantlike
    i just finished the second palace

I was gonna buy it but I ended up spending $70 combined on battle pass and bdo instead D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Wicked Sick
    Steam ID
    Target
    ann best girl

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Target View Post
    ann best girl
    there are too many good girls

how do i pick my romance !!!

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    Idk fix my ps3
    Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

:beaten:

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    im in 3rd palace on my 2nd playthrough on merciless, it's def one of the best rpgs thats come out recently even tho it doesn't have super complex mechanics. merciless is a lot of fun and doesn't feel really tedious. it also doesn't throw anime friendship simulator shit at u all the time like 4, and a lot of the subject matter in the s. links was pretty cool. also the qol and game design stuff they improved from previous ones is insane, i tried playing 3 again and had to drop it (altho the s links are also shit in that one). its such a good game that im finding really trivial shit to complain about tho lmao, some of the animations are super irritating, like watching ur social stats go up all the time when they're already maxed, or how every time you find a map they explain for a full minute how there's another half to it after taking two short cutscenes to pick it up

Beyond Grantlike
    Quote Originally Posted by Strobe View Post
    im in 3rd palace on my 2nd playthrough on merciless, it's def one of the best rpgs thats come out recently even tho it doesn't have super complex mechanics. merciless is a lot of fun and doesn't feel really tedious. it also doesn't throw anime friendship simulator shit at u all the time like 4, and a lot of the subject matter in the s. links was pretty cool. also the qol and game design stuff they improved from previous ones is insane, i tried playing 3 again and had to drop it (altho the s links are also shit in that one). its such a good game that im finding really trivial shit to complain about tho lmao, some of the animations are super irritating, like watching ur social stats go up all the time when they're already maxed, or how every time you find a map they explain for a full minute how there's another half to it after taking two short cutscenes to pick it up

honestly my only complaint right now (just beat the third palace) is similar to what you are talking about in that they repeat so many plot points over and over in text

im doing normal rn, does merciless incorporate having characters get tired after mementos or anything or have they just dropped that mechanic

Holy Shit
    slightly spoilerish but u can unlock a confidant ability that lets u do stuff after being exhausted

Wicked Sick
    Steam ID
    Target
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAman View Post
    honestly my only complaint right now (just beat the third palace) is similar to what you are talking about in that they repeat so many plot points over and over in text

im doing normal rn, does merciless incorporate having characters get tired after mementos or anything or have they just dropped that mechanic
    Merciless gives less exp and money and crits and exploiting weaknesses do like 3x more damage.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    also technicals i believe

Beyond Grantlike
    Make sure you max doc, teacher, mishima and church chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    LMAO Cactus you poor poor thing. That 50$ an hour (lets pretend along) won't make you a dota god son. You are stuck with your shit brain for the rest of your existence. That is true punishment.

Steam ID
    Ianz117
    yea the long winded tutorials and repeated dialogue gets irritating when you're playing a 100 or so hour game. i'm a big boy i can figure it out you don't need to hold my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by gook_slayer_420 View Post
    you're not a top poster
    ]

in SMT: apocalypse it didn't have all that hand holding that you guys are speaking about but i havent played persona 5 yet so idk

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    persona is easier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast