Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Banned
    I investigated Theodore and it came up for Mafia. What that means, I can't be sure but it certainly narrows down our options.

Banned
    Is Kool Kat a host and player by the way? Curious about how that works for my own game setup

Banned
    Could somebody fact check Lycan's math? I've been trying to work it out for a while now and I'm not sure if things are adding up, could just be a red herring to defer attraction from his "flakey" (for lack of better word) alibi.

Banned
    Theodore also suspicious given his attempt to immediately lynch someone when his game idealogies were questioned. My investigation into Theodore came up with mafia but that doesn't mean he is Mafia. There are four different cop types and there is only a 1/4 chance of me being the sane cop (maybe 0/4 chance if you're sceptical that i'm Mafia(there is only five of us after all)). Flopagis claims to have gotten Lycan as town but there is also a 1/4 chance of him being the Naive cop which means his investigation could be meaningless. It's impossible to detract the roles of everyone currently but if somebody here is good at programming, it might be wise to draft up a probability calculator just to get a better grasp of things. Lucky artist has not really posted enough for me to get a good enough opinion of him but that will probably change later on in the day.

I'm not going to lynch anyone for now but I think all players should reveal what their investigation results were. Only one of the players will be lying (1/5) so we may not be able to do anything meaningful with the information on day 1 but when a player is killed off, we can work back through and cross-check what we know on day 2 with what we know now. All players please reveal what their investigation resulted in so we can get some more discussion going.

Banned
    Correction: in my last post I said 1/4 numerous times when I should of said 1/5.

Banned
    Also just re-read the rules in the OP and noticed that bold should only be used for lynch votes. I apologise for using bold out of context

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndon B. Johnson View Post
    Theodore also suspicious given his attempt to immediately lynch someone when his game idealogies were questioned. My investigation into Theodore came up with mafia but that doesn't mean he is Mafia. There are four different cop types and there is only a 1/4 chance of me being the sane cop (maybe 0/4 chance if you're sceptical that i'm Mafia(there is only five of us after all)). Flopagis claims to have gotten Lycan as town but there is also a 1/4 chance of him being the Naive cop which means his investigation could be meaningless. It's impossible to detract the roles of everyone currently but if somebody here is good at programming, it might be wise to draft up a probability calculator just to get a better grasp of things. Lucky artist has not really posted enough for me to get a good enough opinion of him but that will probably change later on in the day.

I'm not going to lynch anyone for now but I think all players should reveal what their investigation results were. Only one of the players will be lying (1/5) so we may not be able to do anything meaningful with the information on day 1 but when a player is killed off, we can work back through and cross-check what we know on day 2 with what we know now. All players please reveal what their investigation resulted in so we can get some more discussion going.
    I already calculated the probabilites, it's the same for everything. If all players reveal their reads wouldn't the mafia player just kill the sane cop during the first night? We don't need more than what's been revealed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    lbj is scum
    Weird that you would say this before I even posted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    lbj is scum
    Assuming Theodore isn't mafia and isn't trying to throw off town, this could mean that he investigated me and got a scum read. You don't have to believe me but I am not mafia so the only two reasons he could of got this investigation result is if:

A) He is an insane Cop

B) He is a paranoid Cop

or C) He is mafia trying to throw us off.

Assuming C is out of the question, we now know that my investigation into Theodore revealed Mafia, and his into mine revealed mafia. Under the bold assumption that he is not mafia, it means that one of us must be a paranoid cop I think. Flopagis also got lycan as town so he may be the Naive cop, but also it's hard to tell if Lycan is scum right now? Lucky artist said lynch flopagis at the start of the game which leads me to believe that he investigated flopagis and got a mafia result. So based on this information:

I investigate Theodore and get: Mafia
    Theodore investigates me and gets: Mafia
    Lucky Artist investigates Flopagis and gets: Mafia
    Flopagis investigates Lycan and gets: Town.

As we have gotten three mafia results, I believe Theodore or Lucky Artist may be lying about their result, in an effort to throw off town. It may also be that I'm simply trying to interpret their posts into too much detail but as we are only on page 2, I do not have much to go on. I think if Lycan reveals his investigation, we will have a lot more pieces to the puzzle.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndon B. Johnson View Post
    Weird that you would say this before I even posted.
    R U RETARDED YOU AREANT LBJ

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    I also never revealed who i investigated u fuck

Banned
    There's nobody else in the game with my initials so I don't know who you're referring to, unless you're joking.

Banned
    Kyle should we reveal investigations or not? You wanted to lynch me when I said we shouldn't.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    i think this is mostsly a vanilla game tbh

Banned
    Yes, Day 1 is vanilla. The following days require a lot of logic though.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    then we should reveal today and use everyones reveal information tomorrow

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    i don't think reveal information matters today. tomorrow we can use whoever flips as information//test with eachothers.

Banned
    lynch kyle

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    hey guys lycan here

Banned
    Theodore, you haven't said who lbj is meant to be, if not me. Did you just say that to back track on your investigation?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast