Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    collaborative posting is the future

currently auditioning losers to post for me while i'm at work
    Agreed, this forum is way more entertaining when you're trying to figure out who's posting what
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

Eagerly awaiting permission to turn this account into a multi again

I have some good ideas for who to bring into the fold this month

Beyond Grantlike

he was really into that black gay stuff

I just suggested this to the mods, idk what you guys would think. People sharing accounts is annoying but i guess you need to adapt with the times. What about unbanning all people currently on a shared account, then if people are still sharing that account gets penned or something? Seems to be one of the only decent ways to go about it without either banning everyone or having everyone shit post.

If you have a suggestion u can voice your opinion NOW
    remember benghazi

yeah i think im just going to give everyone access to a vpn on my shared account and then have everyone post through vpn and take it to court if you ban it you fucking suckers
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

my suggestion is unbanning people who are permabanned for no reason. not just the ones on shared accs.

Tank a ban and stop being fuck bois

the only "issue" are formalities encountered by the sharers themselves, i.e. post limits, 10 second responses, and thread creation limits.

the complaints made by the troglodyte collective:

its annoying, which isnt a reason and needs to be boiled down to xyz

which i can only assume xyz is "its hard to have a discussion" but then at teh same time 99% of these people espouse the opinion that eveyrthing on nadota is worthless

if anything shared accounts help the moderation team do its job; the existence of shared accounts with no other options for the sharees promotes the punishment of the group.
    each sharee is incetivized to NOT break the rules as they will not only lose their access to the account/privilege, but their compadres will aswell.

my idea is this, wipe out all of the accounts on this forum and do the following

to post in the dota chat, you will be given access to your corresponding mmr account, 6k, 7k, 4k, whatever.
    all offtopic posts should only be allowed on one account.

you can't just be a lazy moderator and make some blanket policy that covers everything, you have to look at this on a case by case basis

only pen whoever let's yns post on their account

i'm okay with brandawg posting on other people's accounts as long as they aren't on my g-box list e.g. alightsoul

i really enjoy the current configuration of the agile_mid account as a "HWANG CHING CHONG X BROOPLOOP BUI" tag team and it's somewhat funny when faz posts at it

there's absolutely nothing wrong with favoritism or having a strict door policy

exclusivity is better than catering to masses and makes spitwad's rent making machine a more enjoyable place to frequent

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey Belrose View Post
    onyx is winning quals, quote me on this one fam bois!!!!

On the contrary, lol

People on someone else's account are more likely to break rules because a) it's funny to see the owner blamed/banned and b) they don't feel much attachment to the account in the first place

there's NO reason to consider sharing accounts bad if you hold the pervasive nadota mindset of "this websites so worthless, I only post here 15 times a day after my 150k job, who cares?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    On the contrary, lol

People on someone else's account are more likely to break rules because a) it's funny to see the owner blamed/banned and b) they don't feel much attachment to the account in the first place
    except this hasn't been the case lol!

If you read spitwads rules it says One user per account and one account per user.

you can't just be a lazy moderator and make some blanket policy that covers everything, you have to look at this on a case by case basis

only pen whoever let's yns post on their account

i'm okay with brandawg posting on other people's accounts as long as they aren't on my g-box list e.g. alightsoul

i really enjoy the current configuration of the agile_mid account as a "HWANG CHING CHONG X BROOPLOOP BUI" tag team and it's somewhat funny when faz posts at it

there's absolutely nothing wrong with favoritism or having a strict door policy

exclusivity is better than catering to masses and makes spitwad's rent making machine a more enjoyable place to frequent

I wish I could do this shit on a case by case basis but then I'd be a bad and bias mod
    remember benghazi

J is the new guy in town and if his forum icons are any indicator this website is on the up and up

thank you for all the suggestions so far, they have been forwarded directly to Kyle and he is deciding on the proper course of action
    remember benghazi

does spit-wad ever pull y'all into a skype call and crack the whip on you guys if the website isn't generating enough rent monies?

I think you just let everybody use their accounts however they'd like (multi/non-multi) - because you don't really have the capability to enforce that rule anyway - and if the account becomes disruptive you hold the original user as ultimately responsible and pen the account as a whole. Whoever's responsible for the account is obliged to boot the troublemakers or be held accountable for the offending actions.

Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    I wish I could do this shit on a case by case basis but then I'd be a bad and bias mod
    well waht you could do instead is be a good and biased mod

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast