Banned

PvE Mafia Games? Akin to Dungeons and Dragons

Hey just had a wandering thought if anyone was interested. Similar to how Dungeons and Dragons is played, I'm thinking of hosting a mafia game where it's 8 people on the same team and me (the dungeonmaster) drafts up different puzzles, trinkets, and bosses that the players will have to defeat working together on the forum. The idea came to me after browsing through the last Mafia game where it seemed like people were more keen on working AGAINST each other rather than with, even if they were on the same team. I thought this might be a fun little mafia game where we could make it Goblin themed and you could all work together, might relieve a bit of the tension that seems to be around this forum as well

Let me know if you're interested and I'll draft up a game thread.

Banned
    Also another idea, it seems like some users on the forum have grudges against each other so we could use new accounts using roleplay names (Gragnok the Barbarian, Oketit the Ogre etc) and no players would know who is who. Each character would also have some lore that I could write up for example, some could be from the same tribes and you would find out more about your character as you progressed through the game. Also, I could code up a client for it and perhaps it would garner more attention to the mafia subforum from the rest of the more active parts of nadota. The game would obviously keep some mafia game elements to prevent it from straying too far from the game we know so well.

Banned
    Sounds like a breath of fresh air, sign me up.

Yes, I will play.

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Get your account approved please
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Banned
    Thanks, before I post signups, any ideas you would like to add? It would be my first time running something like this so I would like to see what the rest of you would add to it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    Get your account approved please
    bees said he was going to be busy the next few days but before that he said he was messaging the admin about it. Hoping for it soon hopefully they can transfer my threads to my new account as well.

Give everyone a gun.

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Your threads won't be transferred but does that really matter
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Banned
    I wouldn't trust bees anymore at this point, I don't see a problem with your current account anyways.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    Your threads won't be transferred but does that really matter
    My new account is called "Lindin" so I suppose the community will be able to put two and two together I'll message bees again soon and see if I can get an update on it.

You don't need to message me. Someone made a thread yesterday about account issues with email, but it worked for flop when I helped him and I think Dan too so idk why it's affecting some users and not the other. Kyle messaged me today and I said for him to forward the memo to ch0p since he can actually fix the shit. Like people telling me something is just as effective as them directly telling ch0p the issue
    remember benghazi

Steam ID
    flopagis
    My issue wasn't resolved with my email. I just stopped being an idiot and remembered my password. It was an embarrassing moment in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by flopagis View Post
    My issue wasn't resolved with my email. I just stopped being an idiot and remembered my password. It was an embarrassing moment in my life.
    +1

faz play mafia again. we miss you.

I play on epicmafia a lot. Games are 20-30 min long and if you get a retard you only have to deal with him for 20 minutes.

Banned
    Steam ID
    begotcharmer
    Hey, posting this to let you guys know that I (Lyndon B. Johnson) made a new account to avoid confusion brought up with the last one but I will now be posting updates on the thread under this name.