Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. #21
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,878
    I posted that exact idea with that exact title in a discord 6 months ago

    Was IAFR the one who suggested the setup?

  2. #22
    Godlike Lycan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,591
    No each account only had one role in that game. The nadota version could have mafia and town on the same account.

  3. #23
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    my accounts very high tier

  4. #24
    Beyond Grantlike Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8,309
    Maybe when you had mafia mod

    The account should have 1 role, two roles on one account is dumb imo
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  5. #25
    Godlike Lycan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    Maybe when you had mafia mod

    The account should have 1 role, two roles on one account is dumb imo
    If you think about it, it's actually very not dumb. I created Slave Mafia, I know how to make a good game.

  6. #26
    Beyond Grantlike Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8,309
    Present a fleshed out idea and I'll reevaluate

    It doesn't seem great at fave value
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  7. #27
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    Maybe when you had mafia mod

    The account should have 1 role, two roles on one account is dumb imo
    i'm a real mod now though

  8. #28
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    I posted that exact idea with that exact title in a discord 6 months ago

    Was IAFR the one who suggested the setup?
    This was before you suggested it. It was Hydra mafia iirc. Faz and iaafr were barred for playing because MU mods thought the name "gushing_grannies" was inappropriate
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

  9. #29
    Beyond Grantlike Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    i'm a real mod now though
    Black namestill won't believe it till I see it
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  10. #30
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14,496
    sign

  11. #31
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14,496
    SETUP INFORMATION:
    This is an open setup, made up of:

    4 vanilla villagers
    2 vanilla wolves

    Wolves have day talk.

    On Day 1, there will be two groups of 3 players. Each group will contain 2 villagers and 1 wolf.
    On Day 1, you may only vote to lynch the players in your group.

    • If both wolves are lynched Day 1, the villagers win.
    • If one wolf is lynched Day 1, the lynched wolf may venge kill one villager from within their group. The game will continue to Day 2.
    • If two villagers are lynched Day 1, they will get a private thread and must agree on one player to vigilante kill. If a wolf is killed, the game will continue to Day 2.



    Design credit BBmolla

  12. #32
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14,496
    23 hour day 1 hour night

  13. #33
    Beyond Grantlike Alightsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,878
    Cool

  14. #34
    Beyond Grantlike famouZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,530
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    This was before you suggested it. It was Hydra mafia iirc. Faz and iaafr were barred for playing because MU mods thought the name "gushing_grannies" was inappropriate
    I played with cactus I think. We weren't banned.

  15. #35
    Godlike Krazy Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,823
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    SETUP INFORMATION:
    This is an open setup, made up of:

    4 vanilla villagers
    2 vanilla wolves

    Wolves have day talk.

    On Day 1, there will be two groups of 3 players. Each group will contain 2 villagers and 1 wolf.
    On Day 1, you may only vote to lynch the players in your group.

    • If both wolves are lynched Day 1, the villagers win.
    • If one wolf is lynched Day 1, the lynched wolf may venge kill one villager from within their group. The game will continue to Day 2.
    • If two villagers are lynched Day 1, they will get a private thread and must agree on one player to vigilante kill. If a wolf is killed, the game will continue to Day 2.



    Design credit BBmolla
    That one looks fun but it could end so fast.

  16. #36
    Godlike Krazy Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,823
    Still ready to host another Texas Justice game but it would be stupid without at least 8 players. 12 + would be ideal.

  17. #37
    Beyond Grantlike Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    8,309
    We don't have the membership
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  18. #38
    Godlike Lycan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,591
    List of active mafia players:
    Lycan
    Kkat
    LBJ
    Kyle
    Lyndon
    Flopagis
    Alightsoul

    That's 7 total players, can't play ANYTHING with this amount.

  19. #39
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    what about dendi?

  20. #40
    Beyond Grantlike flopagis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,882
    Steam ID
    flopagis
    sign

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •