Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Steam ID
    jakupf
    Cal is a returning old friend His join date is in April, 2 months ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by capgrass View Post
    I've never lived in a place that has mice, rats, or anything like that but I'd imagine the feeling that comes with killing one of those little fucks that's been running around, shitting all over your house, with their beady little shithead eyes is similar to how I felt while banning brendan.

Steam ID
    jakupf
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Hey guys, remember the last game we let a bunch of new accounts play and then they turned out to be nma associates and he gave them the scum list? I do
    I'm not going to ruin a game I'm hosting, and we already discussed this "cheating" matter previously. It's Jcrispy idiot
    I've never lived in a place that has mice, rats, or anything like that but I'd imagine the feeling that comes with killing one of those little fucks that's been running around, shitting all over your house, with their beady little shithead eyes is similar to how I felt while banning brendan.

Steam ID
    jakupf
    ps. Ewiz doesn't play mafia anymore, he just posts the same regurgitated 5 posts in these threads to stir drama because it's the only reason he comes to this website. Roleplaying. Ignore him.

2 Slots left.

Steam ID
    jakupf
    ewiz if you actually care that much about the potential integrity of the game and dont want to just start shit, you can host this game and let me play instead.
    i dont want nadota mafia to die, that is it and that is all.

If I host, crispy can play, but you can't
    Quote Originally Posted by connor mcmeme View Post
    if you 'accidentally' spill an entire 7-11 big gulp on a sears mannequin they will throw it out and you can go have sex with it in the trasg

Steam ID
    jakupf
    No thanks lol

Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Hey guys, remember the last game we let a bunch of new accounts play and then they turned out to be nma associates and he gave them the scum list? I do
    i am new and i just want to play!

Steam ID
    jakupf
    btw I think "Chatango" would work for the anon chatrooms while not showing flags, might be using that.

Anarchism is stupid LOL

sign

http://nadota.com/member.php?17199-Cal

Nice profile pic J-Crispy.

Godlike
    Sign if you won't have enough people.

I'm pretty busy lately so I can't guarantee being very active.

Steam ID
    jakupf
    Quote Originally Posted by SuPA View Post
    Sign if you won't have enough people.

I'm pretty busy lately so I can't guarantee being very active.
    I could either count you in and start night0 tonight or wait for someone else who could be "more active". How inactive are we talking here?

Godlike
    Next week starting Mondays I will probably only be able to post past 11PM, but likely every day.

Godlike
    Well acctually and mornings when I wake up

Steam ID
    jakupf
    good enough. if nobody joins by midnight you're in

Watching grant play mafia now. https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

Send out the pm's. Let's do this.

Steam ID
    jakupf
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Send out the pm's. Let's do this.
    soon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234