Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1622
  1. #41
    Beyond Grantlike famouZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,530
    also if anyone wants to play some games on epic mafia im doing it for next few hours im kind of slow at work today.

  2. #42
    Double Kill Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    74
    Day one doesn't matter, that's my thoughts

  3. #43
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    i'm well aware you can say that and not mean just use it as a reaction test however if im askaing why you think im scum id expect you to give an answer?

  4. #44
    Beyond Grantlike famouZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,530
    like the fact that I said I think you are scum 2nd time made you think that i actually fos you. first level fos are usually easier to brush of but 2nd level and 3rd push will generally give you a natural reaction from a person you pushing. and their responses will put them in a town/mafia range of answers.

  5. #45
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    as i saidi im well aware

  6. #46
    Beyond Grantlike famouZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    i'm well aware you can say that and not mean just use it as a reaction test however if im askaing why you think im scum id expect you to give an answer?
    Well there is a legit way you could be scum and have done it as a wifom backing yourself up with a town angel you could have done it under.

    So it was important to understand the root-cause of you sharing that information.

    I am not going to out my read on you yet but I have a good idea where you stand.

  7. #47
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by famouZ View Post
    Well there is a legit way you could be scum and have done it as a wifom backing yourself up with a town angel you could have done it under.

    So it was important to understand the root-cause of you sharing that information.

    I am not going to out my read on you yet but I have a good idea where you stand.
    i already said that theres a way that i could be scum who coordinated with my team to do that

    i wanted transparency amongst town

  8. #48
    Beyond Grantlike famouZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Let's kill scum on day one for a change.
    if someone can do some fun homework. See how many times this line was said by town vs mafia on this forum.

  9. #49
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    i'm not trying to be one of those people who say i'm confirmed when im not 100%.

    i'm also not trying to have something like me being kind of confirmed not be known by everyone

  10. #50
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    whoevers in Chat Room 2 actually responded at 1:36 and then again at 1:43 pm EST.

    1:36 said FUCK YOU

    1:43 said I HATE you Kyle

  11. #51
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    my name was capitalized which leads me to believe they were responding on a phone since autocorrect will capitalize names.

  12. #52
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Cal/M8stro were missing up until around the time Chat Room 2 replied.

    Use that info as you will.

  13. #53
    Beyond Grantlike famouZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    i already said that theres a way that i could be scum who coordinated with my team to do that

    i wanted transparency amongst town
    That's the thing. if you were town you wouldnt really share the possibility of being mafia here. you would be more careless imo

  14. #54
    Beyond Grantlike famouZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,530
    so you dont know which was town chat which was maf chat?

  15. #55
    Beyond Grantlike famouZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,530
    thats pretty funny someone used their power to say fuck you to you AHAHAH

  16. #56
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by famouZ View Post
    That's the thing. if you were town you wouldnt really share the possibility of being mafia here. you would be more careless imo
    no because in my opinion Mafia around here really love to claim they're confirmed and ignore the possibility of them being Mafia.

    They like to do the thing where if they claim they're confirmed town enough that it becomes true

  17. #57
    Pooplike Theodore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    dotakyle
    Posts
    9,942
    Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by famouZ View Post
    so you dont know which was town chat which was maf chat?
    no i don't know which is which. they're both just anon

  18. #58
    Godlike Krazy Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,823
    Lynch Cal

    Just a first impression feel.

    And as for my first post, I was thinking back on all the games where we lynched town on day one and everyone gets discouraged.

  19. #59
    Beyond Grantlike famouZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    8,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Lynch Cal

    Just a first impression feel.

    And as for my first post, I was thinking back on all the games where we lynched town on day one and everyone gets discouraged.
    yo Krazy kat, mind doing homework and find 3 different people saying that line day 1 in previous games here and what their alignment was? if it isnt too much to ask.

  20. #60
    Double Kill Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    74
    You people are SUB HUMAN PLAYERS. I HATE you all

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •