Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883

    how am i supposed to pass agile_mind

    if brandon is using his account. this is fucking bullshit man.

  2. #2
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,777
    Motion to freeze a_m post count so my haxity can reign supreme
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  3. #3
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,380
    Hit the post count limit every day u fucking noob shits easy if u put the work in but u gotta want it. Pull urself up by ur boot straps and start hitting that post limit everyday baby not even bui and agile gook can do that
    nadota.com!

  4. #4
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,380
    agile gook. gook mind
    nadota.com!

  5. #5
    Beyond Grantlike iamafuckingretard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    14,575
    same

  6. #6
    DJ LUAtard prb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16,098
    just let forrest and jones use your account since theres no repercussions to anything

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    2,206
    Steam ID
    jakupf
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    Motion to freeze a_m post count so my haxity can reign supreme
    lool

  8. #8
    Godlike KeepitMello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    4,861
    i need a new forum, this one sucks
    Dendi Mafia Power Rankings Top 10 All-Time


    Quote Originally Posted by bees View Post
    Man I FUCKING HATE BLACKS

  9. #9
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    20,343
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    NABOKOV1995
    Posts
    6,361
    im thinking about starting a forum

  11. #11

  12. #12
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,435
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  13. #13
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,435
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  14. #14
    Godlike a2pas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    4,435
    Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

  15. #15
    Godlike orion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    3,604
    Steam ID
    orionrm
    A Warning About Jewish Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

  16. #16
    big fan of am new avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    Hilarious that you think a college degree adds any merit to your value LMAO. What a pathetic existence you are.

  17. #17
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    big fan of my posts and not a fan of any other forusm posted so far fuck u idiots

  18. #18
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    20,343
    Quote Originally Posted by orion View Post
    A Warning About Jewish Tactics
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    that fucking black chick I fucked gave me chlamydia what the fuck. Thank god I got an std test literally the day after I fucked her so I caught it very early. I mean I also got it because I'm an ex IV drug user but whatever. Moral of the lesson: don't fuck ******s in rehabs but tbh getting to bust in a ****** raw twice was kind of worth the shot in the arm and two pills I had to take to get rid of the nasty disease she carried.

  19. #19
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    ???

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    2,206
    Steam ID
    jakupf
    im ghonna surpass agile mind

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •