Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Technically we already do if it's going nowhere

I mean it's better to have someone who doesn't wanna play just ask to get subbed out since they're probably gonna be a game ruiner or just inactive/not care

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    I mean it's better to have someone who doesn't wanna play just ask to get subbed out since they're probably gonna be a game ruiner or just inactive/not care
    Yes, but when it's like this and then they sign another game and don't play it starts to get a little silly.

yeah u should probably get like a "cooldown" if u sub out of like two games out of 5 played

if ur subbing out of 2 every five games u should be placed in the NAdota mafia lpq and forced to play games organized by goy club

Quote Originally Posted by yns View Post
    if ur subbing out of 2 every five games u should be placed in the NAdota mafia lpq and forced to play games organized by goy club
    What a great idea. QV

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    I think it'd be good if everyone wrote a rule list they think is good. Use the OP as a baseline then revise/add/remove.

Then after we get an agreeable set of rules we can decide what the punishments should be.

1. users may vote to invoke a command to mute kyle for a predetermined period of time and afterwards he may speak again unless the command is reinvoked

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    I think it'd be good if everyone wrote a rule list they think is good. Use the OP as a baseline then revise/add/remove.

Then after we get an agreeable set of rules we can decide what the punishments should be.
    Will do.

Here is my first draft.

Universal Mafia Rules:
    1. If you are not in the game, do not post in the thread.

2. Roles will be decided after sign-ups. If you get a role you don't like, too bad. Roles are generated using a randomizer, such as https://www.random.org/

3. If you want to play, you must be active. This means a commitment of reading/replying to the thread at least a couple times daily, but it will probably require more time than that.

4. You may not collaborate with other players outside of this thread through PM, IRC, AIM, other forums threads, etc. This is on the honor system. The game is ruined if you cheat. Anyone who is found collaborating with other players will be banned from future Mafia games. Cheating is a waste of everyone's time.

5. There is no talking at night, period. Dead people cannot talk, period. If you break these rules, you will be banned from the next mafia game.

6. No screenshots allowed for any purpose. No direct quoting anything said by the host via PM.

7. Mafia Members (and Masons, if applicable in the scenario) have chat rooms for a reason. They are meant to stay private. Do not post anything from your chat room, or pretend to post anything from your chat room.

8. When voting to lynch a player, type their name in bold and place it on a seperate line. If it is not bold it will not count. Do not post in bold unless you are voting.

9. Once the game starts, the host will not answer questions that are asked in the game thread. If you ever have a question during the game, send a PM to the host. If the answer will be helpful to everyone playing, the host will then post it for everyone to see, so nobody will know who originally asked the question.

10. Day voting will normally lasts 36 hours. At the end of 36 hours, if there is no majority we will move to night without a lynch, unless the host chooses another option. Night rounds end either once all applicable power roles have reported in or when 12 hours have passed, whichever comes first. If you are a power role and do not submit your night action 2 nights in a row, you will be Zeused or subbed, and banned from the next game.

11. Night action order of precedence: Commuter, Roleblocker, Jailkeeper, Doctor, Recruiter, Kill Actions, Cop Actions, Tracker/Watcher. All kills are executed simultaneously. A player who is killing someone while getting killed will still be successful in their kill (resulting in 2 deaths).

12. Flaming is acceptable to an extent. Excessive flaming will result in a warning from the game host. Continued flaming could result in a Zeus or getting subbed out.

13. Any game may have specifics that override these rules.

14. If you break the rules, Zeus will strike you down.

15. English is the only language that you are allowed to write in.

Mafia Forum Details:
    1. Post editing is disabled. Double-posting and triple-posting is allowed if several minutes have passed since the last post.
    2. Playpenned users in a current game can still post in the game they are in. Any other playpenned user posting will have his posts deleted.

I didn't really change much. Just got rid of some the obsolete stuff, and added rule 12 about excessive flaming.

Please keep posting new rule ideas or comments on my rules that you don't like.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    when are you starting ur dethy game
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Thinking about starting it tomorrow and making it a one-night game if everyone is active.

yo wat the fuck I'm not about to critique and edit like 100 words this isn't school fuckibg faggot

eat a bag of dicks if you don't want to read.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12