Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Steam ID
    notjones
    i fucking hate myself so much
    http://nadota.com/showthread.php?409...91#post1787091 bump this thread and show your support for a banned Haxity

Quote Originally Posted by NABOKOV1995 View Post
    did you read that article from the trans ruby girl
    they seem anything but sjw
    Yes I read all Ruby-relayed literatir.
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    notjones
    god i fucking hate you so much
    http://nadota.com/showthread.php?409...91#post1787091 bump this thread and show your support for a banned Haxity

Hate. Hate. Hate. Is that all you're capable of? Surely you can muster up an oz or 2 of love. What do you live about yourself? What do you love about me?
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Love*.

im making a lynch counter bot

Collaborate with Jones and me on gitlab

Code:
    hello world

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Quote Originally Posted by Slithereen View Post
    just do an advanced search with lynch as the keyword

would be easier if everyone posted their lynches on the first line of their post with no other text on the same line though
    This was a thought that crossed my mind initially but you can't do this because if someone is talking about lynching another person you'll just pull their post as well. On top of that, search results don't show if something is bold, youd have to check each result.

Like I said, each post here has a unique post Id so the boy remembers the last page of a thread it checked, starts from the last post and increments from there looking for bold tags and checks to see what is available.

I thought it was an interesting problem which is why I chose to build it. I will finish the bot once a game gets started but I really don't want to run it on my machine locally every time there is a game so idk how I could port it to an online platform. I guess what I can do is package it up and make it a public download so any host on nadota can just do it themselves?
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Host a game so you can use the bot fully you fucj

You gotta set an example not ask people to follow guidelines they haven't even seen properly implemented. It doesn't even have to be a big setup, either, just one that demonstrate s the necessities to make your bot functional

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    You gotta set an example not ask people to follow guidelines they haven't even seen properly implemented. It doesn't even have to be a big setup, either, just one that demonstrate s the necessities to make your bot functional
    u can host instead of me rn to test ur bot dood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12