Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 112
  1. #1
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883

    unmod airhogs he's power abusing

    moving a thread is one thing but playpenning QP (quality poster) is heavy hadned as fuck.

  2. #2
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,380
    Maybe if he didn't spam the same the same thread three times he wouldn't be in the pen?
    nadota.com!

  3. #3
    Beyond Grantlike LiLLipuTian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,933
    i would really appreciate it if you guys would just post these in spam to begin with instead of forum information so i don't have to move them

  4. #4
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Maybe if he didn't spam the same the same thread three times he wouldn't be in the pen?
    myabe if airhogs didnt keep power abusing he wouldnt have to keep making the same thread over and over

  5. #5
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    9,828
    the real question is why is jing mod? i thoughth e left this forum



  6. #6
    Beyond Grantlike electrowizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    myabe if airhogs didnt keep power abusing he wouldnt have to keep making the same thread over and over
    Warning QP to stop shitposting and making an edit joke on a tk post is mod abusing?
    nadota.com!

  7. #7
    Beyond Grantlike fournsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    15,546
    "power abuse" triggers me please find another term thanks
    Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

    Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

  8. #8
    Socialism or Barbarism agile_mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    39,882
    Steam ID
    afsdf
    i've died and my soul is integrated into nadota.

  9. #9
    qp was making duplicate threads, makes complete sense to playpen someone for that
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

  10. #10
    the real ironic part is calling everyone cucks and bitches and then starting threads because a mod introduces a useless poll and changes a thread title? mod abuse? ROFl mod 'abuse'
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

  11. #11
    i predict bees will receive a very angry and misguided pm in the next 24 hours
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

  12. #12
    Beyond Grantlike
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    9,828
    sorry to hear that jing, feel better



  13. #13
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    QP was a mod for very famous forums before nadota he would have made a great mod u understeimate him

  14. #14
    Beyond Grantlike LiLLipuTian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    QP was a mod for very famous forums before nadota he would have made a great mod u understeimate him
    you're a fucking idiot, that stupid kid has it out for me for completely irrational reasons and is just throwing a tantrum because he incorrectly thinks people care about his opinions and that he can get me un-modded

    am i supposed to just forgive all of his transgressions here just because you say that he was a big dick somebody on some dead dota form long gone?


    look at the content of his stupid dumb ass thread that he posted 3 times after being warned

    here i'll summarize it for you:

    Quote Originally Posted by Qualtiy (kek) Poster
    errhogs editing a completely trivial tk post as a joke because of how he likes to joke about being a self-professed megalomaniac + him temporarily stickying a thread about himself + he moved my spam thread to spam where it belongs in spam = he is the chief magistrate of Buchenwald and should be summarily executed for war crimes kek
    he's guilty of golden rule number 3 every time he opens a browser tab

  15. #15
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    he's a better poster t han you and would have made a better mod than u are.

  16. #16
    Beyond Grantlike LiLLipuTian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,933
    that must be why literally every single person on this forum except you hates him and wants him to die irl

    fair enough i concede that point to you, but none of that has any relevance to why he is playpenned

  17. #17
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    that must be why literally every single person on this forum except you hates him and wants him to die irl

    fair enough i concede that point to you, but none of that has any relevance to why he is playpenned
    it's cuz im the only one with good taste u retard. he's playpenned because he pointed out your unust ways? seemsgood to me.

  18. #18
    Beyond Grantlike LiLLipuTian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    16,933
    i think you're just butt hurt because he's your only friend on this forum and that it's clouding your thinking not that you are very good at that to begin with

  19. #19
    Beyond Grantlike nihil.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,220
    Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    he's a better poster t han you and would have made a better mod than u are.
    you two are just permanently conjoined at the dickass and nobody else cares about whether he posts ever again

  20. #20
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    38,883
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    i think you're just butt hurt because he's your only friend on this forum and that it's clouding your thinking not that you are very good at that to begin with
    at least ive got one unlike u loser LMAO


    3x confirmed chillbro here, who the fuck are u oh ya a little babby afraid to interact with dota players

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •