Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Steam ID
    miasma
    LMAO!!!

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    uh oh looks like nihil isnt getting enough attention from his regular boytoys and he's hitting up nadota to get that manlove he craves. fuckin loser stop following me around.

Steam ID
    miasma
    how is it following you around when you post in literally every thread that exists

Steam ID
    miasma
    i think saying "my miasma" and thinking you're funny in every thread i post in is closer to actual online stalking than whatever i'm doing

Steam ID
    miasma
    if nothing else it's just a sign of mental deficiency and you should seek help

Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    i think saying "my miasma" and thinking you're funny in every thread i post in is closer to actual online stalking than whatever i'm doing
    i mean i thought it was slightly funny and i didnt think y ouwere such an uptight loser that youd actually be upset by it, if anything youd enjoy the attention and get a kick out of it. boy was i wrong youre actually just a completely miserable piece of shit 24/7.

Steam ID
    miasma
    it didn't upset me at all but how can i not remark on someone repeating the same joke (that wasn't funny to begin with) over and over again for like, a year? maybe more? and then having that same person complain that i'm "following them around" when i talk to them in two separate threads

Steam ID
    miasma
    do you think you're making people mad when they just point out that you aren't funny?

it didn't upset me at all but how can i not remark on someone repeating the same joke (that wasn't funny to begin with) over and over again for like, a year? maybe more? and then having that same person complain that i'm "following them around" when i talk to them in two separate threads
    yuouve posted at me in more than these two threads with dumbass jabs that stem from your level of butthurt from the RMM thread in dota chat lmao. i just wonder how long this will last before you move on to something else.

have u ever considered that we said that shit because our group found it funny even if you didnt? are you so self centered and blind that you cant even consider that a possibility lol?

do you think you're making people mad when they just point out that you aren't funny?
    why would i care if a loser faggot like you thinks im funny or not. you spent a week spamming gifs of some stupid fucking pokemon nobody thought that shit was funny either LMAO

Godlike
    Yeah miasma is just a faux-intellectual who only contributes worthless criticisms and pot shots. Terrible poster. Hopefully he's better irl.

Steam ID
    miasma
    i didn't think spamming a pokemon gif was funny either

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by FacelessROIDS View Post
    Yeah miasma is just a faux-intellectual who only contributes worthless criticisms and pot shots. Terrible poster. Hopefully he's better irl.
    oh my god look who's back

that one is on brood
    Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

i like your posts nihil but im just a faux-intellectual as well so they probably resonate a lot with me for that reason

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    yuouve posted at me in more than these two threads with dumbass jabs that stem from your level of butthurt from the RMM thread in dota chat lmao. i just wonder how long this will last before you move on to something else.

have u ever considered that we said that shit because our group found it funny even if you didnt? are you so self centered and blind that you cant even consider that a possibility lol?
    i almost never acknowledge you even when you try to get my attention so i don't know where this haxity-centric worldview comes from

like all i'm doing is just telling you how dumb you're being in two separate threads and this is apparently enough for you to convince yourself that i have some personal problem with you?

have you ever considered that your group (which consists of two people, one of whom can't even post currently) posts consistently unfunny tripe in every thread it infests and that telling you you aren't funny is me doing you a favour to save you from future embarrassment

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    i like your posts nihil but im just a faux-intellectual as well so they probably resonate a lot with me for that reason
    everyone's a faux-intellectual to a real moron

i'm a real intellectual to faux-intellectuals

i didn't think spamming a pokemon gif was funny either
    but you did it for your own amusement, much like we posted "my miasma" and "i mean im sure etc." for our own amusement. that's the point im making you fucking loser.

Steam ID
    miasma
    are they really comparable

can someone find a post ratio for the two aforementioned things

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast