Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Steam ID
    begotcharmer

A Social Experiment.....

In my last game, in order to gather intel on the intelligence and personalities of the subforum, I made everyone town to see who they would target! Based on my findings, I found theodore to be a common culprit for lynching not due to mafia like tendencies but as a result of frequent mislynchings. I hope this information may prove useful in later games. I will not do it again also as that would not be funny or entertaining and I know it sucks to ruin something people have put so much time into, I'm very big into psychology and people like Eckhart Tolle so I thought it would be nice to conduct my own prisoners dilemna ALA the stanford prison experiment. I may be writing much, much more on the game if anyone is interested, shoot me a pm!

Top 5 Anime (In Chronological Order)
    🌕 Neon Genesis Evangelion (1995)
    😡 Berserk (1997)
    🙏 Kyousougiga (2013)
    😵 Shinsekai Yori (2013)
    😂 Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu (2016)

Contenders for a 5th slot if finished: Jojo, Monogatari, Bungou Stray Dogs, Tokyo Ghoul.

Banned
    Steam ID
    begotcharmer
    I will not share all of my findings as I'm using it to evaluate multiple different player's psyche in games and will be testing it out in the next game. The point of this isn't so I can win every time but to put our community on a better level of playing leading to more engaging games amidst the community and a higher level of consciousness required. Right now it's sort of standard, we can also gravitate towards PvE mafia once players start getting on more.

i'd like an evaluation on my psyche based on that game
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    stop making threads

Banned
    Can we get a mafia ban on this retard for deliberately wasting all the players' time?

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    Can we get a mafia ban on this retard for deliberately wasting all the players' time?

Banned
    Steam ID
    begotcharmer
    I didn't deliberately waste anyone's time, at first I was upset that the pm's had fucked up but then I decided that why not make the most of a fucked up situation so I started to conduct research. I'm not wasting time because it's going to lead to better games in the future, I wouldn't send out the wrong pm's intentionally albeit it did seem to suit my interests on this occasion.

Banned
    Ban

Banned
    Steam ID
    begotcharmer
    If I was wasting people's time then why would I cancel the game once I realized that the wrong PM's had been sent out?

Banned
    That definitely is not what the first posts says

Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    i'd like an evaluation on my psyche based on that game
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    mods ban him for screwing around with games.

you clearly just wanted to troll everyone so fuck off this website

Yeah just don't even bother hosting again lol
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Banned
    Steam ID
    begotcharmer
    I guess I realised that people may be reluctant to sign one of my games in the future if they thought that I didn't know how to host so I thought that it would be easier to feign it off like it was intentional, not realizing that may merely increase the distrust that specific members of the commanality towards me. This is me using what turned out to be a mistake into a way of promoting better gameplay in the future!

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Breaking bad did you really intentionally send everyone a town role pm? Answer truthfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Banned
    Steam ID
    begotcharmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    mods ban him for screwing around with games.

you clearly just wanted to troll everyone so fuck off this website
    If I wanted to troll people I would let the game go on for a much longer period of time, your logic is failing to add up and you're making 5 out of 2 and 2. I suspect you are doing this deliberately in an attempt to mirage your personal grudge against me as a martyr action to remove me from the website as if it would be good for the subforum's sake. Don't mask your intentions with that of the group

If I ever see you in the bottom half of the US me and every other white man in my town will not hesitate to Lynch your n1gger ass
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Banned
    Steam ID
    begotcharmer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    Breaking bad did you really intentionally send everyone a town role pm? Answer truthfully.
    No. I guess I felt sort of insecure about it as I knew I would be hosting in the future and that people may not trust me again.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    think about it my dude.

how do you just send the same pm to each person?

he already said he had to send each one individually. meaning he had ot type in each person name and then copy + paste the VT roll in for ecah one..

it was intentional and he should be banned for fucking around like that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast