Confessor posted this lmao

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    Forrest
    Shoutout to sleisel, hey buddy

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite_Regen View Post
    Confessor posted this lmao

also, this should come as no surprise, but i think arteezy is the one who popularized it among 4k 5k etc. players because as of recently I've seen him type like that in almost every game I've played with or against him (so in other words, I'm assuming that all of his stream watchers are learning it from there). I've even come across multiple 5ks on eu with the name "idc mmr".

in terms of the actual video, the mirana player is definitely in the wrong but if this is a 4k/5k game that doesn't seem out of the ordinary at all, I've played games with for example really low 5ks where we'll get a kill in lane and then the low 5k support/roamer will casually take a couple cs because they have not yet adjusted to the fact that the enemy is dead and that they should now allow the core to continue farming. sometimes they'll even just nuke the wave (if it's like 10+ min into the game)

Welcome to our newest member, NABOK0V1995

Holy Shit
    .|.
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

happy birthday tk!

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by laughter View Post
    also, this should come as no surprise, but i think arteezy is the one who popularized it among 4k 5k etc. players because as of recently I've seen him type like that in almost every game I've played with or against him (so in other words, I'm assuming that all of his stream watchers are learning it from there). I've even come across multiple 5ks on eu with the name "idc mmr".

in terms of the actual video, the mirana player is definitely in the wrong but if this is a 4k/5k game that doesn't seem out of the ordinary at all, I've played games with for example really low 5ks where we'll get a kill in lane and then the low 5k support/roamer will casually take a couple cs because they have not yet adjusted to the fact that the enemy is dead and that they should now allow the core to continue farming. sometimes they'll even just nuke the wave (if it's like 10+ min into the game)
    look at this dumb ass post

Steam ID
    miasma
    the support took TWO CREEPS? game over, time to feed

that's what you morons sound like

are u just not going to wish tk a happy birthday

>have a horrible living situation
    >lots of misplaced anger
    >queue up for
    >whats the worst that could happen?
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.
    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

people die in africa because of people like u who dont wish tk a happy birthday

Steam ID
    TK
    happy birthday Mr. Khouri!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    MOD JONES

Beyond Grantlike
    didnt that potm also delay the entire creep wave and force it to be in a favorable position for tinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

Beyond Grantlike
    my miasma just symapthizes with potm players
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    i genuinely wish death upon this person

owned now u all sound like casey

WELCOME TO FOUR CHAN, B*TCHES

Steam ID
    TK
    the potm is definitely a retard but the correct solution is just to inform him that he is a retard and play on
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    Ewiz is observably very stupid (chronic drinker and poor emotional control - both strong indicators of low IQ)
    MOD JONES

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i don't think the invoker was going to feed initially. he was just showing his displeasure by dropping his items and picking them back up. but then the tinker respawned earlier than he expected and killed him and he decided to feed

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    the support took TWO CREEPS? game over, time to feed

that's what you morons sound like
    Quote Originally Posted by laughter View Post
    the mirana player is definitely in the wrong but if this is a 4k/5k game that doesn't seem out of the ordinary at all, I've played games with for example really low 5ks where we'll get a kill in lane and then the low 5k support/roamer will casually take a couple cs because they have not yet adjusted to the fact that the enemy is dead and that they should now allow the core to continue farming. sometimes they'll even just nuke the wave (if it's like 10+ min into the game)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dota 2

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    my issue is that potm used arrow just to spite invokers caution pings. i think browns feed is justified when she arrows like that

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast