Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Holy Shit

Steam ID
    miasma
    Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    my issue is that potm used arrow just to spite invokers caution pings. i think browns feed is justified when she arrows like that
    no it isn't

spam pinging someone for taking one creep after feeding you a firstblood kill is obnoxious behaviour and i'd arrow the creep too

it's amazing that people think ruining a game for your team is justified because someone took two creeps. i thought only fifteen year-olds displayed this mindset
    Quote Originally Posted by laughter View Post

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dota 2
    it's back to stale memeing with you

Steam ID
    miasma
    i mean, to be fair, allow me to feign surprise that grown dota 2 players share personality traits with the pubescent

Steam ID
    miasma
    this thread is wild

R/NADOTAGONEWILD WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

p.s. he still didn't wish tk a happy birthday and kids in africa are STILL dying

Steam ID
    miasma
    merry christmas tk

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    i'd definitely say something to the potm like "plz fuck off" but yeah feeding down mid when u got a courier and first blood bc of him is a little much

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Quote Originally Posted by nihil. View Post
    no it isn't

spam pinging someone for taking one creep after feeding you a firstblood kill is obnoxious behaviour and i'd arrow the creep too

it's amazing that people think ruining a game for your team is justified because someone took two creeps. i thought only fifteen year-olds displayed this mindset

it's back to stale memeing with you
    its not about the creeps its about the potm not trying anymore. why should invoker feel obligated to keep playing the game if a teammate is blatantly not trying to win the game right in front of him?

Steam ID
    JustEagle
    Both players are certainly cunts. X pinging 15 times should get you shot, arrowing out of spite is retarded, and feeding was clearly a ridiculous response.

If I take two creeps from my mid you better believe I have big plans, so I might have done the same as potm certain circumstances. 100 gold lost in a 2v1 lane is some real sad shit to complain about, only last picking middle/carry pub players cry about that shit. You should know you're probably garbage if your thoughts were anything other than telling him to leave or stop taking creeps
    Quote Originally Posted by @ChedDoto View Post
    you should ask borisdoto how to jungle support clinkz roam

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by WwD View Post
    its not about the creeps its about the potm not trying anymore. why should invoker feel obligated to keep playing the game if a teammate is blatantly not trying to win the game right in front of him?

twitch.tv/notjones
    Steam ID
    adadaddada
    what about the 3 other people i the game who did nothing to u

yeah well what about the other 13 million without health insurance BOO FUCKING HOO losers get aj ob

intentional feeding is never justified retards lmao. ur the exact type of people op is complaining about

Dominating
    Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/cfsr
    i cant believe nate higgers and wwd are arguing that invoker had the right to feed in this game, when u guys get some 5.5k player who runs down mid in 4/5 of ur games in succession i hope u remember that u said it was ok to break items

Dominating
    Steam ID
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/cfsr
    every game is a fuckfest of which 5k thinks they are better than the other 5k and then they play chicken with their items and feed to prove that they dont care about mmr. Today i played 5 games so far and 3 of them were ruined in a manner real close to the the one in the video and all the averages were 5.7-6.1

had a 5k say roll for mid in a low 6k avg game and then first pick mid when I didn't wanna entertain him. Didn't feed down mid a week ago but today can't say I wouldn't have

6k is the new elo hell

Holy Shit
    5k games are really dumb, half of them aren't even dota games

the game is basically wait until one of the 10 ppl get mad and then the game is just over, especially if it's a 6k player in a 5k game

it's not even fun anymore, what happened to valve saying they were making intentionally feeding consequences more strict

oh yeah lol they just said that to make it look like they give a shit
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    I dont think u realize that trolling around internet is coward and retarded thing

Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    I'm pretty good at basketball, started playing like a year and a half ago. I played ice hockey forever, so my footwork translates very well to basketball. Basketball is very much like Dota.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rohan View Post
    5k games are really dumb, half of them aren't even dota games

the game is basically wait until one of the 10 ppl get mad and then the game is just over, especially if it's a 6k player in a 5k game

it's not even fun anymore, what happened to valve saying they were making intentionally feeding consequences more strict

oh yeah lol they just said that to make it look like they give a shit
    theyd rather ban people like me who flame and get thousands of reports than ban the few notorious run down midders LUL

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast