Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    wish there was a craigslists for local dealer connects
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    If you're trynna microdose to fix depression and shit, my friends who tried doing so with k and shrooms said shrooms work way better
    idk im sure that's a person to person kinda deal where one might be better than the other. at least K has some clinical backing atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    idk im sure that's a person to person kinda deal where one might be better than the other. at least K has some clinical backing atm.
    ? So do shrooms
    nadota.com!

Quote Originally Posted by electrowizard View Post
    ? So do shrooms
    i thought id heard some buzz about shrooms but it was from decades ago and then fell off but it seems like there's more acceptance of K right now as a possible treatment option. i really dont know tho it's just my observation based on very limited info.

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    Love boomers
    Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

:beaten:

Quote Originally Posted by LiLLipuTian View Post
    img
    ya doesnt work in illinois, mostly because you need to be terminally ill to get a license here.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    you got a fire hookup ewiz?
    Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    dan just slide thru i got u

sht estonias a bit far for me cuh

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    ya doesnt work in illinois, mostly because you need to be terminally ill to get a license here.
    start lobbying your state senators

like if somehow that shit gets on the ballot it will fucking pass guranteed

Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i thought id heard some buzz about shrooms but it was from decades ago and then fell off but it seems like there's more acceptance of K right now as a possible treatment option. i really dont know tho it's just my observation based on very limited info.
    You're probably right in that shrooms won't be rescheduled, but there's a lot of clinical research going on with them rn
    Last edited by electrowizard; July 17th, 2017 at 02:15 AM.

it certainly would but theres other issues that have to be settled first

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    it certainly would but theres other issues that have to be settled first
    “Every single member of the General Assembly has a vote. We’ve been asking for a long time, who do we blame? When we started, we went and visited over 40 legislators in both parties and said, please don’t do this. Exclusively, they’d say: ‘It’s their fault,’ and point to the other chamber. The other leader. I’m like: You are elected, you have a vote,” Durbin said. “So for us to boil it down to two individuals is a bit of a cop-out. Right now, the General Assembly and the governor — none of them are choosing to do what’s in the best interest of the state.”

funny enough if the gov passed medical marijuana and taxed the hell out of it we'd be out of our budget crisis with plenty to spare for fixing our megafucked south and west side

rauner can suck my dick

every time we get marijuana on our state ballot it gets pinned onto some moronic bullshit that ensures it won't pass

i think last time they tried to set it up to be a government sanctioned monopoly for a few investors

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    i think last time they tried to set it up to be a government sanctioned monopoly for a few investors
    You from Ohio?
    nadota.com!

Yeah that's where I am now

Condolences
    nadota.com!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast