Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Banned
    yeah i wish they let me smoke grass in alabama but the mans keeping me down

ohio hasnt been too bad to live in so far but its nothing to write home about

definitely not weed friendly though 8)

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    o shit ur in ohio my guy?
    Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

:beaten:

Steam ID
    hugefaglord
    we smokin out here but this the home of KING JAMES u feel me we out here doin what we want we kings n shit u feel me
    Hey Korok I'm trying to learn to play clockwerk. I just have a question about the skill build. Should I max Battery assault, like you committed battery and assaulted your girlfriend, Hook shot so I can punch my girlfriend's lights out, or rocket flare like the police fired in their pursuit and arrest of you.

:beaten:

Steam ID
    cryptexitium
    Same. Smoking weed and rewriting the Bible here. My back's way less sore, too.
    Gamut on Twitch.tv
    Gamut on bird.com

I feel

Banned
    picked up some bait from my dealer and it's out of this world

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tralf View Post
    Can someone tell me if it actually works for pain? Some studies have said it helps with nerve pain, which I experience, and so I'm thinking about trying it. I'm just a bit reluctant because stoners seem to think weed is the cure for cancer and does amazing things for you. I think a lot of it is just stoner bravado but I don't know for sure
    Illsay this. When i started to have nerve paina from being too pro at games i would smoke week and that would give me 3 more hours of gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by plasmanation View Post
    Illsay this. When i started to have nerve paina from being too pro at games i would smoke week and that would give me 3 more hours of gaming.
    #plasma
    nadota.com!

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plasmanation View Post
    #plasma

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678