Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    J bans anyone that dares question him or his identity... no matter how much they contribute to the forum.
    Thanks Jacob
    remember benghazi

i think breaking bad just has a Developmental Disability(TM) and by participating in the flame you are only exacerbating the pain he feels and ignoring the fundamental issue of not truly understanding disabled individuals. it wuold be best to ask him important self-driven questions, like how he feels or what bothers him to truly understand and aid his posting habits.

thanks for your time.
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! Haxity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    i think breaking bad just has a Developmental Disability(TM) and by participating in the flame you are only exacerbating the pain he feels and ignoring the fundamental issue of not truly understanding disabled individuals. it wuold be best to ask him important self-driven questions, like how he feels or what bothers him to truly understand and aid his posting habits.

thanks for your time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234