Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sign my nuts

Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    also I really really really dislike the meta that you can shitpost and say blatantly scummy shit and being metaread as town for it "for not trying"
    been an issue for a while

I've made various efforts to solve this at different points by giving town a lot of killpower roles so they can just kill everyone who doesn't play a town playstyle

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by sdadasdas View Post
    also I really really really dislike the meta that you can shitpost and say blatantly scummy shit and being metaread as town for it "for not trying"
    that's something only players can deal with. you just lynch them/discuss it later on.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by famouZ View Post
    I will sign if you make it 25 posts minimum per day or zues.
    it's 10 posts a day or zues.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
    that's something only players can deal with. you just lynch them/discuss it later on.
    ON the contrary - a mafia leadership could set standards for play the same way hosts currently do

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Alightsoul View Post
    been an issue for a while

I've made various efforts to solve this at different points by giving town a lot of killpower roles so they can just kill everyone who doesn't play a town playstyle
    that wont really solve the issue. said person will just bitch at that one person. lynch the person whos shitposting, then explain to them later on why.

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    ON the contrary - a mafia leadership could set standards for play the same way hosts currently do
    You can't really moderate how people play. You can tell them X is good, Y is bad but a host, nor a moderator can tell someone how they should play.

Sometimes you can get fantastic reads from acting like an idiot(X player is pissed you're acting like an idiot, maybe they're town. Y player is defending you as town when you've done nothing town, maybe they're acting with too much info aka scum), sometimes you act like too much of an idiot(brendan) and they may need to be zuesed or warned(in extreme cases)

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    I think the way flopagis plays is detrimental to town at times. He pushes people and annoys them with dumb questions. Should I not allow him to sign? I should protest him signing?

Maybe you think the way he plays is perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by famouZ View Post
    I will sign if you make it 25 posts minimum per day or zues.
    20 and deal
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

You can't really moderate how people play. You can tell them X is good, Y is bad but a host, nor a moderator can tell someone how they should play.

Sometimes you can get fantastic reads from acting like an idiot(X player is pissed you're acting like an idiot, maybe they're town. Y player is defending you as town when you've done nothing town, maybe they're acting with too much info aka scum), sometimes you act like too much of an idiot(brendan) and they may need to be zuesed or warned(in extreme cases)
    for godsakes can u use players A and B instead of X and Y, it implies theyre causative when theyre just different things

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

other facts you may be interested in:

I can understand how you might be confused about strategies to improve the quality of play on the site but that doesn't mean they don't work

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    I can understand how you might be confused about strategies to improve the quality of play on the site but that doesn't mean they don't work
    i'm sure you can forward all your ideas to the amazingly useless L B J(Lucky Artist(great mod hahahahahaha!))

Steam ID
    dotakyle
    I think the best part is brendan trying to convince me that he is innocent and should be allowed to play. i don't think he understands that he's fuckin banned

amercchi you should sign and continue to learn more about playing mafia!

amers getting zeused the first day if u enforce a 20 post rule
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

i do support a 20 post rule though
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

i'm sure you can forward all your ideas to the amazingly useless L B J(Lucky Artist(great mod hahahahahaha!))
    I'm not forwarding anything anywhere

can we get enough signs to start this game before LBJ comes online? i really dont want to play another game with that guy

its like regardless of waht you send him he'll still fully play out the stump role with an added ability to uncontrollably lynch

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    20 and deal
    21. If you are 20 or below you are illegal

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast