Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
Results 561 to 577 of 577
  1. #561
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,780
    If I had claimed a random role it wouldn't have changed anything. But, if you had told me that kuso was lookout, I could've claimed something that gave me a reason to visit slith and therefore gotten him off of me.

    Like I highly doubt you pm'd anyone anything meaningful that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  2. #562
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    If I had claimed a random role it wouldn't have changed anything. But, if you had told me that kuso was lookout, I could've claimed something that gave me a reason to visit slith and therefore gotten him off of me.

    Like I highly doubt you pm'd anyone anything meaningful that day.
    not possible lmao. you were the only one who visited him

  3. #563
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    633
    you dont even think 10 seconds ahead do you

  4. #564
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,780
    Would've claimed veteran and said he prob tried to blackmail me
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  5. #565
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    633
    what

  6. #566
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    633
    youre just typing random words i guess... black people things

  7. #567
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,780
    If
    Flop
    Told
    Me
    You
    We're
    Lookout
    I
    Would
    Have
    Claimed
    Veteran
    And
    Chosen
    Slith
    Because
    Slith
    Can
    Choose
    To
    Look
    At
    Someone
    At
    Night
    Which
    Would
    Have
    Given
    Me
    An
    Alibi
    For
    At
    Least
    Another
    Day

    (Blackmail was the wrong word but critical thinking helps when dealing with people who have been up for 22 hours)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  8. #568
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    633
    actually, that is not true.

  9. #569
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    633
    I understood what you were trying to say the first time, but alas it was wrong.

  10. #570
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,780
    Nigga what

    How can you say it's wrong
    What's wrong about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  11. #571
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    633
    its wrong because i sheriff read you as mafia.

  12. #572
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,780
    Wait did I show as scum? Or just that I took an action?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Artist View Post
    If
    Flop
    Told
    Me
    You
    We're
    Lookout
    I
    Would
    Have
    Claimed
    Veteran
    And
    Chosen
    Slith
    Because
    Slith
    Can
    Choose
    To
    Look
    At
    Someone
    At
    Night
    Which
    Would
    Have
    Given
    Me
    An
    Alibi
    For
    At
    Least
    Another
    Day

    (Blackmail was the wrong word but critical thinking helps when dealing with people who have been up for 22 hours)
    Veteran can't visit. He saw you visit.

    You just needed to all-in for a mislynch, next day would be 3v3 at best, probably 3v2 in scums favor. That day was MyLo
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoo View Post
    ccnc doesnt talk back to me. guess thats what happen when ur alpha

  14. #574
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,780
    Yeah but he doesn't know that
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

  15. #575
    42000/100
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

    gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

  16. #576
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    633
    Hm? I was sheriff and I got a mafia read on LBJ.

  17. #577
    omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    10,780
    Ok kuso
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •