Beyond Grantlike

Discord Video Mafia Soon

It looks like they're rolling out video feature to everyone

Avoid
    remember benghazi

Beyond Grantlike
    SCSF streaming brendan/gamut video mafia with all the other nadota signs getting banned before the game even started was one of the high points of this subforum's storied history

I'd be interested, sounds fun

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    roragok
    I did video mafia with gamut a few times. It's pretty fun. I'd be down if we set up a night once a month or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdiz View Post
    Roragok owns end of story also grant is soft

Beyond Grantlike
    I've tried a variety of things here and nothing's really picked up steam.

My conclusions:

1. The best thing to do if we want to play video mafia is just join with an existing community and if people show up or don't it won't matter because at least there will be a game. Maybe more will show up later on hearing that it went well.

2. The correct choice to play mafia right now is MafiaUniverse. I was debating making a thread about this because I think it will piss some people off but it does need to be said.

Beyond Grantlike
    And to clarify - that's not really a hosting issue or player pool issue or anything. It's a solution to an issue a couple steps higher than those things.

Not showing my ugly face and I don't have a cam.

MafiaUniverse is a good site with great features. Never played there (except anonymafia) because people post way too much for me.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    I want to make a sign up thread but you're limited now to 2 threads a day. Can someone make the thread for me? I stopped playing poe so I have time now to revive the bot and work on it using you all as my test dummies.

Jk, it only works on this forum cuz the XPaths are uniquely named for every forum.
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Steam ID
    ironstove_
    Call it ironstove lights out THUNDERDOME mafia sign ups
    Honestly the level of play for nadota mafia is so low that by day 3 you should flat out lynch anyone who appears competent and hasn't been shot.

Most Of U have NEver Been Out Of Your City Whereas I Am A Man of the World. Gather Children and I will Regale You With Stories Of the Time tHat Guy Didn't Give Me Bottled Water and the Mean Comments I left on His Social Media As a Result.

Holy Shit
    Steam ID
    roragok
    we used some application, but yea it would require cams and people to like set aside a few hours or a night. depending if people want to play a few games.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdiz View Post
    Roragok owns end of story also grant is soft

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Kat View Post
    Not showing my ugly face and I don't have a cam.

MafiaUniverse is a good site with great features. Never played there (except anonymafia) because people post way too much for me.
    Definitely agree with this. Migrating with mafiauniverse would do wonders for the community
    nadota.com!

Oh shit, my account's unbanned? Hmu with that password