Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by pencils in my pocket View Post
    Who is the worst mid laner NA? Timado or ccnc?
    orion is

Steam ID
    Timado
    wtf

Go tinado
    Quote Originally Posted by Numeta View Post
    You are absolutely lost.

Steam ID
    orionrm
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadien View Post
    orion is
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    That's why no one likes you

Man the best feeling is when you are forced to play some weird hero or position and you just own
    You are absolutely lost.

Unstoppable
    Quote Originally Posted by Amercchi View Post
    Go tinado

Dominating
    Ah i finally saw timados new beta male roster. SVG confirmed beta, fat brown guy confirmed beta, i think the asian has some testosterone, but he may drink soy milk so what do i know. Then mr yaway hassan, he who gets allowance from his younger brother.

Yeah timado wayy better then the euro beta's ya jung yoke

FanFiction
    Just In
    Community
    Forum
    V
    More
    Steamed Hams But Chalmers Gives Skinner a Creampie in His Ass by juicydickhugger
    Cartoons Simpsons Rated: M, English, Humor & Romance, [Superintendent Chalmers, Principal S. Skinner], Words: 862, Favs: 2, Published: Jan 17
    one day, sumperintended chalmers arrived at seymor skinner's house at skinner's invitation. they were goig to have a lunch togerther, though chamlers was unsure if the food wood be good. gary ringed the doorbell and skinner promptly opened the door.

"well, seymour, i made it," chalmers said, "despite your direcions."

"ah, superintendant chalmers, welcome!" seymour said. "i hope you're prepred for an unforgatable luncheon."

"nyeh."

chalmers sat at the talble and placed his win in the bucket while ckinner checked on the roast inthe oven. but uh now, it was on fire!

skinner gaspe as he rushed to the oven. "oh egads, the roat is ruined," he said, "but what if i were the purcase fast good and diskise it as my own cooking?"

skinner laughed. "delightfuly develish, seymoor."

seymour oped the window and started to leave for the kruty burger, but that was when the superintendant walked in.

"ah," gary said as he scruched his eyesborws.

the theme music began to play: skinner with his crayz explanations, superinteded gonna need his medication. when he hears skonner's lame exagertations, there'll be troble in town tonight.

"SEEEEEEEEYYMOOOOOOORRR!1" chalmers said.

skinner jerks his head. "superintednart, i was just, uh, stertching my calfs on the widowsill," he said. "isometertic exercise; car to join me?"

"why is tere smoke coming out of yor ovnen, seymour?"

"oh, uh, that isnt smoke," skinner said. "it's steam. steam for the steamed calms we'll be having. mmm, steamed clams."

chalmers gave a look like skinner peed in his cereal and left the kitchen. seymour sighed in relef and hopped out of thwe windows to the krusty burger. he was going to put on the best damn lunchon chalmers ever had, and perhaps even more would happen afterweards.

"superintendent, i hope your ready for mouthwatering hambugers," seymore said as he placed the tray full of humburgurs and fries on the tabel.

"i thought we were havig steamed hams," gary said.

"oh no, i said steamed hams," skinner repled. "thats wat i call humburges."

"you call hamburgers 'steamed hams'?"

"yez," skinner said. "it's a regional dialect."

uh huh, chalmers said. "what region?"

"um, upstate new york."

"really," chalmer sreplied. "well im from uticka, and i've never herd anyone use the phrase stemed hams?"

"oh, not in utica, no," seymour said. "it's an albany expersion."

"i see."

skinner and chalmers began to eat their hamgurgers. skinner was thinking about how juicy that burger was, but also wondered is chalmers was into another pair of buns that needed some meat between them. chamlers, meanwhile, noticed something was off.

"you know, these hamburgers are quit similar to the ones they have don at krusty burger," he said.

"oh no, pattetended skinner burgers," skinner replied. "old family recipe."

"for steamed hams."

"uyes."

"and you called them steramed hams despit the fact that their obviously girlled," chalmers said as he shows skinner the meat.

"uh, you know... one things i should... excuse my for one secod."

"of course," chalmers replied.

skiner got up and etered the kitchen, only to come back out seconds later.

skinner yawned. "ah, well that wsas wonderufl," he said. "a good time was haed by all, im pooper."

chalmers checked his wath. "yes, i should be- good lord what is happening in there!?"

he pointed to the swiging door, as the kitchen was now on fire.

"uh, aurora borealis," skinner said.

"eh, aurora boryalis!?" chalmers asked. "at this time of year, at this tim of day, in this part of the cuntry, localized entirely within youre kitchen!?"

"yes."

chalmers shifted his eyes. "may i see it?"

skinner looked around. "no," he said, "but there's something i can show you."

he dropped his pants and exposed his big butt. no underewear.

"seymour!" chalmersa said. "what are you soig?"

"i want you to give me that creampie," seymour said. "fill my buns with your hot man musstard!"

chalmers licked his lips. "ok."

gayr toke off his pants and exposed his big, ten inch cock. he stroked his as skinner's balls began to titten.

"here's my bung, all ready for you," skinner said. "steamed hams were great, weren't they?"

"yes." chalemrs said as he pneterated skinner's asshole. it was a tight fite, but chalmers felt his cock get wapped up by skinner's anus.

he pouded skinner hard as the kitchen continued to burn down. skinner moaned as gay chalmers fucked him harder and harder. chalmers was close to cumming, so he reached to seymour and shard a passionarte french kiis with him.

"cum in my ass, superintendent calmers!"

"please," chalmers said. "call me gary."

he came and filled skinner's ass with delicious hot sperm. skinner adn shalmefrs were spent and realzied that they needed to get this over with, so they put their penises awway and got out of the house.

"seymour," agnes skinner said, "the house is pon fire!"

"no mother, is just the notern lights," skinner said.

"well seymur, you are an odd fellow," chalmers said, "but you steam a good hame."

chalmers walked away and looked back at skinner one last time. hopeully it wouldnt be the last time they had se as skinner congratulated him.

"help!" agnes screamed. "haylp!"

THE END

Review
    Share: Email . Facebook . Twitter
    Story: Follow Favorite
    Author: Follow Favorite
    Go
    Contrast: Dark . Light
    Font: Small . Medium . Large . XL
    Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up Top
    /u/GranDGranT has helped pay for 231.26 minutes of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/GranDGranT have helped pay for 19.78 hours of reddit server time.

gifts on behalf of /u/Jalapen0s have helped pay for 14.92 hours of reddit server time.

whats a Sans battlefury

Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    FanFiction
    Just In
    Community
    Forum
    V
    More
    Steamed Hams But Chalmers Gives Skinner a Creampie in His Ass by juicydickhugger
    Cartoons Simpsons Rated: M, English, Humor & Romance, [Superintendent Chalmers, Principal S. Skinner], Words: 862, Favs: 2, Published: Jan 17
    one day, sumperintended chalmers arrived at seymor skinner's house at skinner's invitation. they were goig to have a lunch togerther, though chamlers was unsure if the food wood be good. gary ringed the doorbell and skinner promptly opened the door.

"ah, superintendant chalmers, welcome!" seymour said. "i hope you're prepred for an unforgatable luncheon."

"nyeh."

chalmers sat at the talble and placed his win in the bucket while ckinner checked on the roast inthe oven. but uh now, it was on fire!

skinner gaspe as he rushed to the oven. "oh egads, the roat is ruined," he said, "but what if i were the purcase fast good and diskise it as my own cooking?"

seymour oped the window and started to leave for the kruty burger, but that was when the superintendant walked in.

the theme music began to play: skinner with his crayz explanations, superinteded gonna need his medication. when he hears skonner's lame exagertations, there'll be troble in town tonight.

skinner jerks his head. "superintednart, i was just, uh, stertching my calfs on the widowsill," he said. "isometertic exercise; car to join me?"

"oh, uh, that isnt smoke," skinner said. "it's steam. steam for the steamed calms we'll be having. mmm, steamed clams."

chalmers gave a look like skinner peed in his cereal and left the kitchen. seymour sighed in relef and hopped out of thwe windows to the krusty burger. he was going to put on the best damn lunchon chalmers ever had, and perhaps even more would happen afterweards.

"superintendent, i hope your ready for mouthwatering hambugers," seymore said as he placed the tray full of humburgurs and fries on the tabel.

"um, upstate new york."

"really," chalmer sreplied. "well im from uticka, and i've never herd anyone use the phrase stemed hams?"

"i see."

skinner and chalmers began to eat their hamgurgers. skinner was thinking about how juicy that burger was, but also wondered is chalmers was into another pair of buns that needed some meat between them. chamlers, meanwhile, noticed something was off.

"you know, these hamburgers are quit similar to the ones they have don at krusty burger," he said.

"for steamed hams."

"uyes."

"and you called them steramed hams despit the fact that their obviously girlled," chalmers said as he shows skinner the meat.

skinner yawned. "ah, well that wsas wonderufl," he said. "a good time was haed by all, im pooper."

chalmers checked his wath. "yes, i should be- good lord what is happening in there!?"

"eh, aurora boryalis!?" chalmers asked. "at this time of year, at this tim of day, in this part of the cuntry, localized entirely within youre kitchen!?"

"yes."

"i want you to give me that creampie," seymour said. "fill my buns with your hot man musstard!"

gayr toke off his pants and exposed his big, ten inch cock. he stroked his as skinner's balls began to titten.

"here's my bung, all ready for you," skinner said. "steamed hams were great, weren't they?"

"yes." chalemrs said as he pneterated skinner's asshole. it was a tight fite, but chalmers felt his cock get wapped up by skinner's anus.

he pouded skinner hard as the kitchen continued to burn down. skinner moaned as gay chalmers fucked him harder and harder. chalmers was close to cumming, so he reached to seymour and shard a passionarte french kiis with him.

he came and filled skinner's ass with delicious hot sperm. skinner adn shalmefrs were spent and realzied that they needed to get this over with, so they put their penises awway and got out of the house.

"well seymur, you are an odd fellow," chalmers said, "but you steam a good hame."

chalmers walked away and looked back at skinner one last time. hopeully it wouldnt be the last time they had se as skinner congratulated him.

THE END

Review
    Go

Beyond Grantlike magicmagininja's Avatar
    Steam ID
    hobbitstoisengard
    WoW! that bussy got pounded!
    Magics been way too agreeable without the least bit of negotiation. I know he's smart enough to abuse his sub-ness by taking it in the ass when it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timado View Post
    ya, workin out for da gurls never works ask magic, the guy trains everyday like a ucking dog and is 10 years away from gettign some poon
    Quote Originally Posted by iamafuckingretard View Post
    kinkshamers dont know what love is

Into the burning heart of God in the belly of a black-winged bird.

Dominating
    Quote Originally Posted by Zadien View Post
    Ah i finally saw timados new beta male roster. SVG confirmed beta, fat brown guy confirmed beta, i think the asian has some testosterone, but he may drink soy milk so what do i know. Then mr yaway hassan, he who gets allowance from his younger brother.

Yeah timado wayy better then the euro beta's ya jung yoke
    bump. Go pack to your glorious country you jung yoke

FanFiction
    Just In
    Community
    Forum
    V
    More

"nyeh."

"um, upstate new york."

"i see."

"for steamed hams."

"uyes."

"yes."

THE END

Review
    Go
    Bump

Dominating
    timado stop being a cuck, email the owner of infamous. If you fucked up say sorry, even if you didnt say sorry and just go back there. WTF do you keep doing with these beta males????

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    I wish I could ban plasma. Too bad spitwad was a complete retard and didn't make AirHoGS and I eternal mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

Don't worry, at least one of us is competent (not me)

Steam ID
    afraid2poop@school
    Seriously just having us (AiRHoGS and A2PAS) as two eternal mods without power (rank Exalted) would bring this forum into a new golden age.
    Quote Originally Posted by yung_nigga_sigma View Post
    No, I moved states in both cases when I found out they were pregnant. I don't have a Facebook and never tell people my last name so it's hard to track me down

as previously stated, hogs flew too close to the sun as a one day moderator

he will live on
    remember benghazi

omae wa mou shindeiru Lucky Artist's Avatar
    May that one day last forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    i dont really know me either, does anyone ever truly know themselves?
    #philosophyPHD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345